devastation and means of education phat and fine at all times swift //
a lot will start but I'm not part of your sexual fantasy that drift //
soft across your mind wanna toss my designed panties in the wind and then //
begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend //
I will not listen to this, I'm Mary and known let the contrary be shown //
boys wanna carry me home so I'm careful and not shareful must be strong //
here in VIRGINIA BEACH because a girl's panties can get hot and wet a lot //
and VIRGINIA BEACH boys knows this there goes a kiss that can twist the plot //
of a girl's thinking, it's the physical structure and original structure of HIPHOP //
now I'm here at the FOODMART with an attitude and smart boys rolling up at the tiptop //
of their game and they aware of dames and I just happen to be here, let the games begin //
my body is hot and the party don't stop and I go to HARDEES a lot these boys been craving //
and I'm here and LYNNHAVEN RD is out front and no doubt thirst for an outburst jest saving //
day, I got cool breasts and to boys that's a tool chest they wanna wrench every inch and tighten
up my bolts while writing quotes in the form of love letters, a swell route so spell it out igniting //
love, but spoiled plans are like empty oil-cans nothing is there so beware, from the mattress dust //
fly with cream but that don't justify the mean a boy must try to come clean and ask for a date trust //
me it's the right move to make if a boy want some smooth cake don't waste a girl's time sex world is designed //
for speed, boys try take me on a fishing expedition kissing is tradition but wishing is friction sometime //
it's a blind act to try find fact while my mind attract attention teach cats and reach them with stats that shine //
like white Harleys, afraid and convinced that this made sense didn't have to pull a rabbit out the hat bad habits //
flies like bats my perfume have vapors in the room with papers I write love letters in the club clever with tablets //
stay on a clever budget but love is never the subject forever public with wholesome struts boys wanna grab it //

it's a blind act to try find fact while my mind attract attention teach cats and reach them with stats that shine //
like white Harleys, afraid and convinced that this made sense didn't have to pull a rabbit out the hat bad habits //
flies like bats my perfume have vapors in the room grab papers I write love letters in the club clever with tablets //
stay on a clever budget but love is never the subject forever public with wholesome struts boys wanna grab it //
I'm laid back played the act of a beauty queen my duty seem to be strut butt boys eat that up my mind goes //
astray and LOWES right up the way to the right kicking some true light on the subject sex juices jest flows //
knows no other way jest butter today boys clutter the way have hear "baby girl I love you" all dang day //
and slang play a part because my HIPS be HOPPING not gonna strip by dropping my panties jest wow no way //
they're underwear and it's thunder down there I wonder where the love went when a hug can prevent trouble //
boys balling on approaches and crawling like roaches I'm calling PRIORITY let them spray so they won't get //
away and I'm wet today it's a threat to stay here boys rap too hard and my map scarred to let //
my location be exposed maybe a donation of a rose may help, my pie crust has flavor willing //
to discuss behavior like psychology, wanna ride my bus while the pager beep do major chilling //
a hug is a deft deal from out of left field from the love shelf reveals books of romance //
no shook with no chance of escape he wanna glance at my cake wow I really can't do a dance //
hot like this boys come with all type of kiss wow gonna duck my head or get stuck in bed //
my luck has led me to bed linen and now my head spinning trying not to think with red //
lipstick my thing hot and pink too hot to trot need a drink my beauty uplift the odds //
and like a shift rod on a HARLEY ready to change gears some strange I hears need tripod //
to see this but there be a kiss at the end of the rainbow boy with a plain flow may get lucky //
don't jump through hoops just to let a boy pump my soup many can't handle my CAMPBELLS and CHUCKY //
was a doll so no CHILD PLAY they should just smile and say I love you

don't jump through hoops just to let a boy pump my soup many can't handle my CAMPBELLS and CHUCKY //
was a doll so no CHILD PLAY they should just smile and say I love you being a gadfly //
so bring me a dish I wear bling while you reminisce with brown thighs and round eyes wanna kiss //
your lips boo and like your hips to when you walk they move so I must talk smooth or may miss //
a chance for a cake date, so girl you stand with a body and I must plan a party up in here //
like a KUNTA KINTE STORY I'm in it for the glory to get some foot busting action that's clear //
and like the thirteen original colonies no political apologies for winning the war come sincere //
with this, so boo your stuff proper like a doctor and take flight like a helicopter wanna a kiss //
I wear bling in the form of bold ices and like petrol prices it's up and down hard to reminisce //
girl you got hot cake to flirt and I'll probably be late for work your hips make me alert to //
beauty, so boo my style corrupt like a multi-car pileup it wreck stuff when I huff and puff boo //
girl my kisses are a blessing in disguise I wanna be caressing your thighs and testing your pies //
on a flavor trip using major script in my love talk, got a whip and shackled in bling chains tries //
to see straight for you boo everything be cake, you're a queen from the club and I feel extreme //
love want cream and a hug, love hard to discuss but I never regard with disgust, don't scream //
you a dame I wanna twixt my mind remain fixed in a certain state and you flirting cake wow //
my emotion shrink and in oceans I sink need sails like a ship and females strip they're somehow //
led to the bed, so boo jump in the bar let me whisper in your ear, I devastate the feeble //
And separate needles in haystacks some cats stay whack like FIG NEWTONS so people //
Pay attention

And separate needles in haystacks some cats stay whack like FIG NEWTONS so people //
Pay attention, I’m no doubt stun and wanna outrun anyone kinda like FLO JO //
Now we here at CIRCLE-D even URKLE can see this maybe a family matter yo //
The bling I’ve enjoyed and like KING FLOYD “groove me” in dang dumb way //
someday We’ll be Together like DIANA ROSS AND THE SUPREMES so hey //
We can go down to MOTOWN, your hot lips and hips should be in my drop //
Top whip and we can roll up on folks, domination with conversation hot //
And stormier rational not rude FARMERS International FOOD is where I shop //
Right behind CIRCLE-D, for my bling I get crystal and “wet my Whistle” like //
MIDNIGHT STAR I’m a kid bright at the bar and club looking for some hype //
Bizarre love, in my Toyota concerned about deals as the motor turn the wheels //
And girl your sex quota heals not even a boat can deal with the wetness it steals //
My heart make me reveal art looking at your brown thighs and round eyes, feels //
Horny for you boo, so look I’m at SOUTHSIDE HARLEY grip a cup and sip up some //
Coffee talking to KD trying to stay free of invaders, haters and wanna be’s, numb //
neck from ducking my head, so let me have your cell phone number that come //
As a surprise, but boo i want some pies so what you say we have a cake date //
“NAW PLAYER YOU’RE A PANTY SLAYER , your game revealed you too late //
I must pause Just because my brown rump is soft you think a party is ready to //
Jump off, a queen with a pledge on the extreme edge of a sexual sweaty spew //
Yeah you got a wet plan and things can get out of hand like a stampede have to //
Revamp my creed my thing damp I need tissue for this issue jest to wipe and be //
hype, wisdom is brief like a system of belief it has sensible principles must see //
The facts it’ll be whack not to I’m a hot boo and you have a plot to do some stuff //
At CIRCLE-D I’ve shown up this affair has grown up this town has blown up,so enough //
Said think you wanna huff and puff in bed, comes to love may try the potion //
After I apply lotion to my legs on the ocean edge with wetness got a notion //
Of what’s important, you grab my hand and squeeze because i planned to leave //
And you had no notion you just came with a mad potion and kisses as sea breeze //
Blow under my skirt just to cool my thing you can’t school with bling alone your //
Goal is to bring me home, you talk a load of crap but like a road map got galore //
Directions but need more affection to pinpoint my location maybe best to ignore //
But my panties stay hot and boys wanna play a lot, because I’m brown and sweet
From down the street I’m sweaty about to explode could be ready on a road //
// complete to the bed, lips so sweet and red my unique head is getting a load //
And hurled around because I’m a girl brown sugar wet with sweat in honey mode //
Right here In VIRGINIA BEACH, all these boys task the same a girl have to stay //
In the fast lane and pass on the left side it’s deft ride to the bedroom hooray //
For a crash on bedsprings and my head rings just thinking about this, true way //
To get a kiss in the wet mist of a romance and like a slow dance be all hugged //
Up with no chance of escape with cake intact a late attack kiss is a spark plug //
Much fire as boys search and desire some, remain in shock as a girl who duck //
A lot get stuck on the spot ready to make decisions to keep my cake from corrupt //
Collisions my visions are good, but I get wet and warm when a boy get me in his //
Arms, stuck in the middle and dense and have little sense my body jest fizz //
Like and Alka Seltzer, bubbles in my glass got troubles fast things jest doubles //
In my past, you wanna travel not far on gravel in your car then unravel my bra //
Try get some, I’m the wet one and bed threat may come with love talk a bar //
Maybe in this vicinity it’s some crazy trinity here under my nose but not subpar //
Relief in my mind for a brief time but a kiss can bring back plenty burden when //
I’m mini-skirting any kind of flirting can mess up a boy’s mind fast and then //
The hormones kick in while cell phones and clocks ticking going like the wind //
Making a roaring sound boys scoring with nouns fears choking because my ears //
Are open and hears joking in their love talk, but really ignoring just clears //
My thinking, have fears of sinking like the TITANIC after all it’s romantic //
It’s a disaster for a girl to panic when a boy try float her boat even JANET //
JACKSON knows this, comes to HIP HOP I’m a new hire but boys have a true //
Desire to rap love and trap me in the club just as a hot girl must grab a few //
Tissues

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back