Black Poetry : SHE SAID: oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when // no doubt a boy's

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
SHE SAID:

oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when //
no doubt a boy's gonna sing and stroke and bring smoke really then //
the kissing start like a missing cart at a store panties left in the parking lot //
and boys be barking a lot wow who let the dawgs out, they starting plot //
and prowl and some growl they jest puppy hounds in a yuppie town //
here at WAWA HA! HA!, those in Lexus and above are uppity hounds //
from the bar in car now at WAWA wearing a mini-skirt not just any //
flirt but many twerks combined with bootylicious love kinda minty //
dress dope as my breasts poke some boys peep at my sweets I jest //
play it off and my body stay soft boys come with bizarre quotes yes //
see a car that's dope use a bar of soap to shower and a true flower //
can SET IT OFF like QUEEN LATIVA I'm an extreme diva tower //
like a talk show host and walk slow most of the time a boy's power //
is in his speech when the words begin to reach a girl's eardrum now //
at this crazy WAWA being a lady from the bar not far from here somehow //
find myself being kind and deft with hips and lips with taste and boys //
wanna grip my waist so plenty alert in a mini-skirt panties wet and enjoys //
flirts, girls talk to their baby daddy oh well I;m like PATTY LABELLE //
becoming a "Lady Marmalade" I've hidden my butter like CHIC tell //
a "My Forbidden Lover" so I walk around in the club sweet almost fell //
in love, and like ASHFORD AND SIMPSON my hydraulics are lock //
"Solid" as a rock, boys grab my heart try twist it and like the STYLISTICS //
"Betcha by Golly Wow" they want my sweet cake so they can kiss it //
boys be in rage for sex from one page to the next it's amaze and complex //
how girl cope in world dope with love talk, my dress silk and my breast //
milk carnation, but make a mistake to give up hot cake in not great best //
wait a little while one divine kiss not enough to find out stuff so i smile //
"no thanks so it's wild and clear that miles from here something could happen senile //
anyway get hot and strut butt softly to a cup of coffee and it's round and black //
for a renowned fact from the ground up, everything sweet so far but the facts //
like a streetcar I may jest runaway and be done for the day my thoughts stack //
as boys wear bling sincere and spring is here ear ring in my ear, but must steer //
clear, now I'm at the WAWA and out front is FERRELL PARKWAY my black //
body could be a whack party but instead a bagel everyday but not able to stay //
trust and care is sweet help bu tin the car must wear a seat belt so up and away //
wear my hair long and a cheating affair is wrong but that's just lemonade yall //
wow really need to talk with BEYONCE, my luck is complete this not a mall //
but FOOD LION is up the street and boys wanna tuck me in sheets and throw //
me in bed but it begin with red lipstick, boys wanna kiss my lip gloss off and go //
crazy on it but I duck a lot close my ears then a rose appears, oh I'm a no show //
I see a boy this could be a big hug he wanna pig out on love and now he speaks //

"LOOK BOO:
a kiss is crushing and this discussion could shed some light as to where your head //
at tonight and I keep my bed right, went to a street school but have to keep cool misled //
by violent quotes need silent folks but spies just lies and don't tell the truth, but boo //
you get sweeter lets go the HARRIS TEETER in back of WAWA I'm so into you //
wanna buy shorty a Hershey lordy have mercy you fine online and off I'm loco //
thrilling you with coffee while you killing me softly like DON HATHAWAY and RO- //
BERTA FLACK on a murder track, wanna a wet cake date let me take you out you know //
the outcome no doubt gonna get some, thighs so sweaty and black and I'm ready to act //
on the drop of a dime and your HIPS HOP fine you know how we do girl you on track //
in VIRGINIA BEACH at WAWA, and far as falling in love I'm about to this could outdo //
my emotions must turn tonight affection in the right direction so baby boo shouts out to you //

SHE SAID NAW PLAYER:

no color to the butter that clutter my thing it's the same everywhere and your very stare //
tells me a lot oh well I'm hot but not ready to knock boots even though a hot cute and aware //
wow so hot down there, i think you want some cake jest don't come fake it's truth or dare //
my lips are red cream and you come with a head of steam I best duck or get my breasts //
sucked real quick, you hype on bling and this type of thing happens everyday I suggest //
girls beware and see where they're going, my body hot and the party don't stop this mess //
wow didn't know a black girl get this wet lips not even kissed yet so from KENYA to //
VIRGINIA THAT African juice is there I can't go anywhere right now, a VIRGINIA boo //
what to do with these panties they wringing wet, i knows when i need clothes pins to hang //
them up to dry boy you too fly and swift with words your verbs uplift like bird wings your slang //
is an absurd thing and like CURT KOBAIN it start to hurt my brain and return like a BOOMERANG //
tonight you might persuade me and the RITE AID you see in front of WAWA here text galore //
and next door is the AAAA Self Storage, my plot is boss and hot sauce soften my food soar //
Often rude with a burning sensation while learning conversation here at WAWA store //
HARRIS TEETER in back and my body becoming a sweeter act, you're gonna need far more //
than jest love talk, oh my black thing is so hot panties soak like a shower towel you pour //
honey on it with love words, you have a sincere plan but my ear can't stand to hear this //
i talk on my celli now walk up to the delli to buy a sub and this guy in love one kiss //
could spark an affair he looks at my dark hair and start to compare me girls on his list //
and i came out on top even though he games a lot, so I'm rearranging my laces and like //
CHANGING FACES gonna be "Foolin Around" getting romantic action and love hype //
like JANET JACKSON "when I Think of You" but now have to escape with my cake //
intact hard to be fake and black boys see right through that, oh gosh I think rookies wanna take //
my pink cookies in a silk bag then drink milk and brag guess my breast looking for revenge like DRAKE //
so i have eyes, ears and nose plus it's must to have pies sincere with flows being freak rule must keep //
a cool head in school be a black fine dame with a mind and brain and black stut round butt pie crust sweet //

REMEMBER one boy talked strong so I walked home from the station //
end up in a dumb situation some information hit my ear end up a relation- //
ship sex education stripped my brain like taking a trip on a train my wheels //
was rolling, so shook and deft left home with books on the shelf this feels //
awkward, listening to tight songs to learn right from wrong but tonight own //
my own, like PATTI LABELLE led down a path of static that's really unknown //
got a good head in mathematics talk strong on the cell phone finally got home //
boy on my doormat with galore stats form VIRGINIA BEACH he jest kissed //
my red lips right there couldn't go anywhere, oh that correct my pride and affection //
and now in a specified direction for the bed, wow he's gonna need some protection //
bodies smoking galore he waited for me to open the door so finally insert the key //
as my hormones alert me a black girl with a flirt spree oh I gotta stop this and see //
what one hot kiss can do, VIRGINIA BEACH the nicest but I'm about to reach //
a crisis if I open this door from scratch oh I'm so hot down there a wet peach //
boys wanna juggle apples while girls struggle and drink Snapple a kiss teach //
our taste buds that our lace is loved by boys, oh my breasts and success went //
to his head some boys invent sex while in bed like TREY SONGZ love bent //
the key to my door, the shine on his bling could be an unkind thing but I played //
along really should've stayed home and now my panties wet as heck i delayed //
his action can't let him wreck them, my black pie leaking and by speaking I //
know this guy is seeking to get some, my black African juices produces pie //
he expressed in words that my breasts are superb impressed at the verbs he //
used to do this I guess one more true kiss won't hurt he begged me so be //
it, dang the door flew open, I was so surprised oh my pies are in sincere trouble //
right now, oh he jest utter in my ear and butter appear and now the fear double //
it's fun to be black but now inexact, you have robust but no trust that's a must //
have phat crust but none to give away i jest live each day and kick up dust //
OK stop that's enough got me all hot and stuff I really must go see you later //
oh got some my thighs was sweaty pies ready barely escape that now a crater //
is in my mind, he wanted my pancakes should've gave him a handshake now
stand and wait for my black cake to cool off aroused got in the house somehow //

THE END

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back