Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
SHE SAID
“Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the club, put this in a picture with some brisk scripture may express a lot, may become a swell act but have to tell the facts love is hot and common not a phenomenon write scroll make decisions but the role 0f television is to entertain eat a true dinner and remain on the sofa watching it but not a couch potato doe, get my quotes to flow and let folks know where did the smoke go?
These verses are burning and like nurses I’m learning stuff proper from a doctor, your plan is butter at best and my grandmother made me a dress buy I'm afraid my breasts gonna get sucked because they nipple and the juice triple, so i wear a bra boys can get bizarre when it comes to that” “LOOK BOO all rhymes been dope and I'm at the end of my rope and then hope to get a wet chick from somewhere so I'm out of my mind and no doubt wine will do that and now see a girl fine with true stats the girl got curves and I'm ready to hurl words in her eardrum let her hear some of what i got to say she got me freaking in PUERTO RICAN there must be some kind of mistake I'm starting to want rum, wine and cake at the GOLDEN CORRAL to dine great this girl’s breasts sweet right here in CHESAPEAKE she dress unique and probably impress the street, her love is madly revealed and like BRADLEY BEAL said “we all eat” i have the voice of horse so my saddle is real hard and along the side runs BATTLEFIELD BOULEVARD got VOLVO PARKWAY out-front and my drop top grazing in the grass and has become amazing fast shining in the parking lot this girl’s body wreck my eyes after a specified number of looks I see a hummer and shook, now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH but now in CHESAPEAKE ready to rap to a PUERTO RICAN chick, I bet she let her boyfriend do stuff to her body can’t duck the wet kisses upset her hormones in the bar never alone and i’m starting to have a love jones got a true flow that move to and fro oh humble me I’m like a bumblebee sting and vibrate my wings try date and bring love to a PUERTO RICAN flowers like this “LOOK BOO your lace is phat it replace all stats and boys chase at that lets leave GOLDEN CORRAL and sit in the car and later git to the bar girl you a peeking reeking from above and you got me seeking love and even speaking in the club, boo you a hottie with a body and you could throw a house party like KID AND PLAY you can blow the lid today off my drop top no roof boo, got them PUERTO RICAN sweaty thighs confetti before your eyes I’m ready for pies forever rapping but sex never happen in Spanish for me before, i see and adore your body girl, so in advance we can begin romance with a date here at the CHESAPEAKE GOLDEN CORRAL you have lace as a cutie and i place duty before all else, look boo at one time told a girl a phat fun rhyme but no date as of yet, know her cake is wet so up to now my luck somehow is good and until then I chill and grin, the facts make my writes locos she was new as we view black-and-white photos juxtaposed with color images along with other scrimmages when it’s tough i eat spinach and become rough finished like a drawing do a charcoal sketch while at the bar bold ready to fetch a chick quick So girl i crave for your stuff and brave enough to try get some wanna chick to direct my route so i stick my neck out jest to get one, so boo my car is waiting outside” NAW PLAYER i plumb dare to go somewhere to let my breast drift and get my dress lift that's jest not swift thinking, wanna keep my dress down but you wanna mess around so yes i say its best to stay in the GOLDEN CORRAL for now until this blow pass not gonna go fast to your car right now my panties are wet and phat and starting to regret that you want me in your ride on hot gravel and do lots of travel your plot is to unravel my bra strap with bizarre rap and with a car perhaps you can get some oh a PUERTO RICAN girl in VIRGINIA BEACH go through a lot, here i am in CHESAPEAKE this boy flow phat and rude but should show gratitude or I'LL have to elude this the GOLDEN CORRAL mood is brisk doe CHESAPEAKE got class and now i seek a glass To go bottoms up on some ice tea nice to be rap to and this boy has a map to do other stuff, ”OK BOO I see cake perhaps need to reshape my rap and come with unique crap and a street map with direction and affection with a collection of love words we can be love birds with wings and bling doing our thing in the bed boo “NAW PLAYER let me make my words clear you want cake absurd in here and it appear you may score, but to put into words need menus absurd my lips red right so to to shed light on going home with you maybe difficult this could be a lousy affair if i had mousy, cropped hair so in the air flys love You flow corrupt but you manage to show up at a party wanna grab cake and squeeze put it in a state of seize make it known that you have to take it home the truth is hot when shouted from the rooftop and poof panties drop so a boy bring static in a bandana in an emphatic manner guess you dumb in the world when it comes to girls you search for treasure under much pressure

Search for fame but stupidity is much the blame couldn’t tame
The game, being late with the rent to a great extent, bent his credit sent pathetic letters to the slumlord had to plumb avoid collectors, fail a lot scared to open the mailbox, a kid with hot rhyme did not mind rapping out loud and trapping the crowd spread knowledge then head to college but had true friction with the tuition a crew of restrictions faced him, much to my surprise he finally touch the skies of success had to be hardcore and tough more than enough couldn’t spare no time,hustle forces kept him alive needed resources to survive heard junk that was fake and had to pump the brakes saw a girl with some junk in the trunk turned out to be cake, he write hood quite good but tonight just chill for minute, good luck and a car bought him up to par

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back