Black Relationships : SHE "MADE LOVE" TO MY MIND ALL THE TIME...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Isaiah, May 23, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    I'm sure yawl have heard this phrase before - and some of you might even practice it out of eye and ear shot of this board, but has someone in your lives practiced this kind mental love-making on you in your experience??? This is a very serious ADULT question, because, for some of us(if not MOST)It could provide a key to answering some of our love and relationship woes...

Off the top, just let me say that I have experienced this sort of woman, and I am much the better man for it... Her impact on me at the time was mostly sensual, in that when she walked into the room at any time, I was ready - as in psychologically predisposed for whatever she wanted to do... With the passage of some time, I realized how much I learned from her, and how she expanded my vision of what I could potentially GIVE to a mate in a relationship... That is, we can PRIME and PREPARE one another for excitement on a sensual, sexual, and intellectual level if we are willing to work to do that, and when we understand the great dividends to be had when WE take the initiative find out what makes our partner TICK...

It should be understood that we're all individuals, and different things bring us alive, bring out the best in us... There are no real hard and fast rules for al of us, and that's what makes MAKING LOVE TO THE MIND so fascinating... It requires that we work it out with our partner, and that we SHOW GREAT INTEREST in them as INDIVIDUALS and HUMAN BEINGS... The problem I had, initially, with this relationship was that sister was so into me, that I got lazy and enjoyed the ride - no pun intended... Sort of like when someone else cooks the meal, it just tastes so much better... But as time went along, I began to SEE the impact she was having on ME, and this caused me to make and take some notes...

The first note I took, and that came, ironically, from myself, was I showed great interest in the sister from the top, made her feel like she was the most important personage I'd ever met... That's that Dale Carnegie stuff, but it's very powerful stuff... With me, it is kind of an innate thing, because I am pretty interested in people, and sometimes I just go overboard, interrogating them, though in a nice way(smile!) But this sister did something very unusual for women(in my experience), and that is she really showed a genuine interest in me... And as we got to know one another more intimately, she virtually took over the role of finding out what it was that made happy, sad, excited, ans so forth - and she worked it, and worked it, and worked it! Particularly those things that got me intellectually and physically stimulated...

This meant that when I was angry or a little sad and moody, she knew just where to go to get my mind going in the right direction... I realize that that took a lot of work, and requires a lot of confidence and boldness, and the sense of being in full control of oneself... I say that because too many of think tha when our partner is upset we got to be the cause of that... In our case, even when this sister knew herself to be the cause, it really didn't phase her much... She knew what she had to do to get me a new attitude(smile!) Just the thought of that turns me on right now - whew! In time, the pendulum swung, and I knew how to get to her too, because I clearly understood what made her tick from watching her work her show... But it all began with showing that genuine interest in one another, and TAKING THE TIME to get inside one another's heads, rather than treating one another like we were facsimiles of the last person we'd met and slept with...

Sorry for the ramble... Just wanted to throw this out there for those who've experienced this in their relationships - as I'm sure you all have... Just wanted to get some of your opinions on it, and if you want, tell us some of the ways in which YOU make love to your partner's mind(s):jumping:

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. galnamenikki

galnamenikki Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    WoW

I appreciate your taking notice and paying attention to your lady and respecting her mind...more so than that? for allowing her to make love to your mind! very, very smart. it gives women hope. thanks.
    :welldone:
    Nikki

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    she made love to...

i tried to get my woman to make love to my mind once,but when she read what was there she made me wash it out with soap.

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Dirty Oldiesman, that's what'choo is, brotha!LOL!

Peace!
    Isaiah