Black Relationships : SHE LEAVES ME IN PIECES ON THE GROUND...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Isaiah, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    This is an experience I have not often had in this life, but when it happens it is the most earth-shatteringly profound thing I've ever endured...(smile!) It is that sista who is so fine - in my eyes - that she leaves me in pieces on the ground... She separates me from my senses, she causes tears to roll from eyes involuntarily, she makes my heart go into major palpitations... She makes my nature riiiiiiiiiiise like Catfish did the 4Tops(smile!)

Now, I am not a shy person, but this woman I cannot think of a thing to say to her... I figure she's heard it all... That, and the fact that her presence has hit me like a ton of bricks dropped from the Empire State Building, sends me into a panic about what I should say when I come around to thinking straight, when my heart stops beating so fast, and I can, at least, hear my thoughts over the rumble of my heartbeat... Phew, it's so unbelievably powerful these experiences!!!

Once again, they don't happen every day... They don't happen but maybe 2 times every two years, but they happen, always, at the wrong time, man...because they always cause the same dumb reaction(smile!) Fellas, I aint asking for any advice on how to handle such incidents, because I don't really believe there's a solution(smile!) And since it don't happen all that often, I'll probably have forgotten any advice I might get...

What I want to know is has this happened to you??? Has there been a sister whom your eyes beheld that just made you turn away, and then do a double-take because you couldn't believe the girl was like REAL??? Yeah, she just looked like she walked outta your profoundest fantasies, without any warning, no signs from anywhere... What was your reaction, brothers??? Were you able to compose yourself, get yo self together a minute, and drop jewels of poetry on the sista???(smile!) Don't be shy, fellas, if that was not the case... True confessions are great for the soul...(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Ahh.. Black love is a beautiful thing. :) I'm not a man, but I'm sho nuff a woman, and i say be yourself. If she sees what a jewel you are, I'm sure she'll be all yours in no time!

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i have been struck dumb on several occasions.
    I'm so afraid of saying the wrong thing that i say nothing.

i remember one time i was on the subway in NYC and staring at the most perfectly groomed Latin woman i had ever seen.
    she was reading a book titled "how to sell yourself".

i was overcome by a red haze of testosterone and i simply could not get my mouth to work.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I know the feeling of this so well where it leave me visioning the moment
    and lone for a moment yet my feet is frozen in time words cross up
    all i can do is shy way u know ............what a feeling

5. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Well-Known Member MEMBER

System Administrator
    Ratings:
    +11
    Yep! In Atlanta it happens everyday...when I lived in DC it happened at least twice a day (3,4,5 times if you worked at the pentagon) :grin:

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    *handing you brothers a broom so you can sweep yourselves up*

7. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Brothers - and Sista - thanks for the empathy(smile!) It's the profoundest emotional/spiritual thing I ever experienced - and it lingers for a day or two... All I can see are the visions of her magnificence(smile!) Yeah, Toylin, Sistas are mad special - the most sensual creatures on God's Green Planet are Black Women... It doesn't get any better than y'all(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    A bit off topic yall but a lil message to All the Brothers Like Brother I

Ya know Brother I, I have never had such an experience, (It usually wears off in like 5 minutes after I realize they are not having sex) but I must say brother that I hope you can muster up the courage to get your holla on. This could be your soulmate or another ****mate. However

You never know she may feel the same way about you....

It would be cool if you make a post saying that you stepped to her and she did not act stank, like give you the phone number to the sherrif's office or pretend that she is All that and a bag of chips, when in reality she is just a used tampon :)

I really hope she digging ya playa, VOTE FOR BROTHER ISAIAH for yo NEW DATE Baby!

It really hurts me too see that great brothers liike yourself are always passed up for men like me who just basically hit the chick and quit then leave her an eternal state of emotional duress.

I hope she accepts Brother I, and not the Womanizer of the year a man like me!

Peace.

9. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17

Thank you, Brother. I feel honored to be acknowledged as something special in your eyes. I can only hope that the sista you are taken with can return the favor!

10. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    I know the feeling of having to double take......I tend to stare a bit hard at them....usually in the eyes. I have no skills for approaching so my reaction in terms of ability to approach is no different for the attractive looking black women I see several times a day, than for the absolutely gorgeous black goddesses I come accross every once in a while.