Black Relationships : SHE LEAVES ME IN PIECES ON THE GROUND... pt. 2

sam...chalk it up as a life lesson learned....
being with someone at the gig can turn out horible...
i've got my own stories and also...look at eddie murphy in boomerang...lol
and from my experience...moody women stay moody 4 the rest of their lives...
chicago will be a good place for you...just go up there with a positive attitude...
because negative energy of any sort affects your karma....

one love
khasm

Isaiah .....yeah bruh it has happened to me......yep even me I think that happens at one time or another to all men......with a couple of them I've been able to get my head out of the clouds long enough to turn things in my favor but most times when I run up on one like that it's over......I still try though .........

Samurai we've bumped heads in the past but on this one man I feel you ......there are some women that send me spinning but like oldiesman and a few older cats that raised me always said....ain't nothing to it but a try.....a Brother gotta try right.........man put it out there and at least you won't have to go through life wondering "what if".........that's a bad feeling bruh I've experienced it personally and am trying not to again which is why I put it out there........if she's interested you're in and if not .......can't blame a Brother for trying...........Good luck with that bruh I honestly wish you nothing but the best....

MississippiRed

SAMURAI36 said:
Oh, and the song she sent me was "DRAPED UP" by the H-TOWN ALL-STARZ.....

Anybody ever heard of this?

Well, needless to say this song sucks to high-hell, but whatever.

AHH. Draped Up goes hard son. But I digress. I feel ya on your situation man, I really do. It read like an episode in a previous chapter of my life. But life is too short to just sit on your hands man. You cannot let these reservations keep you from going after what you want. Its only a girl man. Albeit a girl you have a huge crush on, but still. I don't think any man likes rejection, but you gonna take some cuts in life when going for the gold. Its simply part of it. I rather fail 20 times than to say I never tried at all. Fear of pursuing my Queen does not bode well with my aspirations of becoming the King/Warrior that I know I am. Besides, she likes you anyway from what I can tell. At the very least interested. She dropped 300 dollars on you in a slick way. She invited you to listen to her music preference, probably because she knew you would not be into it, but that is still an intimate encounter beleive it or not. She knows you are interested in her as well. A drink after work(if you drink) is an easy starter kit to see where you stand. I seriously doubt she would turn you down after what I read. Wish ya the best man.

SAMURAI36 said:
Thanks for the words of wisdom, Khasm, and especially you, Red.

I'll meditate on it some more, and see what comes of it.

It truly pains me deeply that, considering all the things I've mastered in my short life, that this issue I have with my dealings with the opposite sex continues to be a great mystery.

PEACE

Not a problem bruh you're very welcome........disagreements and the minor stuff aside in this world we're all we got......and as such we have to support each other through thing life throws in our way........

MississippiRed

Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back