Black Relationships : She Keeps On passing You By???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah said:
Greeting, my beautiful sister Cursed Heart:hearts4: Actually, I think You've got a great heart, reading your posts(smile!)

OK, as per pointing out anyone on this thread in particular, that is why I chose not to quote folks... I don't want the implications of that(smile!)

This actually sounds like to me, that you are evading the responsibility of being held accountable for the things that you say.

Case in point:

As a man, I say to brothers, the more time you spend crying about how ONE - or TWO-THREE-FO' - sisters sent you packin', the less time you have to recognize the sister who was waiting for a holla JUST from you... Life is funny like that...

I can earnestly say, that as it pertains to me, you are WAY off the mark.

I'd urge you to check out my "DATING IN YOUR AREA" thread for the details.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
This actually sounds like to me, that you are evading the responsibility of being held accountable for the things that you say.

Case in point:

I can earnestly say, that as it pertains to me, you are WAY off the mark.

I'd urge you to check out my "DATING IN YOUR AREA" thread for the details.

PEACE

Oh, really, Mr Prosecutor, what responsibility is THAT???(smile!)

Secondly, you, brother, have a tendency to take things too personally and literally, and that's why there's major dissonance in our communications... I choose not to address you unless you address me, and it that I deal most straightforward in my responsibilities...

Lastly, brotherman, I've been dealing with females/girls/women at least 35 years at age 47, and what I've borne witness to are my personal truths... I don't speak for nobody but myself, good brother, and if you feel I am way off, fine, don't listen to what I say... In fact, I implore you NOT to listen, and be about your business... I didn't tell you I was your love doctor, so why you come out of your face with all this "evading responsibility" stuff is just sheer lunacy... You deal with that, my brother...along with all of your other PROBLEMS...

Peace!
Isaiah

Come on brothers:sand:
We are here to solve our problems not create them!
We have enough going on in everyday life as it is!
We as individuals do not know what the other has been through, but we do know where we have been and today has to be better than yesterday:sand:
Luv you both!;)
Now sam what did I tell you about annalyzing everything? and brother Isaiah you aint always right, and I'm a melting pot of emotions nextttttttttttt!
Now let's keep this thread going my beautiful kings;)

IfUComeSoftly said:
Behave Isaiah.. Now, I've calmed done quite a bit in since yesterday. Don't make me start back up again... >swinging hand< Get yo' arse back in that cave!

Look at my sista Cursed Heart trying to keep the peace.... bravo, bravo

Aw, now, whassup Ladies, I'm the villain, now???(smile!) I purposely avoided saying any names, purposely avoided saying anything that could be construed as personal, and I gotta be responsible for someone elses issues with women??? LOL!

Nope! And I know I'm not always - or even half the time - right... Which is why I said these were my personal truths...again, my PERSONAL TRUTHS... For someone to tell me I'm "way off" in the recounting of my own personal life story, and has never been there one moment to experience it, is WILD, and I told the man so... I could use other words to describe that, but I wont, because it speaks for itself...

However, if yawl feel the man is owed an apology, not a problem... I apologize, and will move on...

Peace!
Isaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.