Black Poetry : SHE IS....

bigdrizzle

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 19, 2004
within N.Y. State of Mind
For reasons unbeknownst to me, Yawl kind folks here at Destee made me Poet of the week...Even tho I'm not a poet..I appreciate the recognition...Now I'm under pressure to put pieces up but I dont have anything new..So I will jes repost a piece I did in response to a piece written by MBA called "He Is"..*

SHE IS...

She is...
the reason I woke up this morning
with a smile on my face
Her vibe is my grace
It could never be replaced

She is...
the breath that I take
inhaling her deeply in my essence
for even when she's not in my presence
I hold her captive in my flesh

She is...
this phenomenal entity
taking this bull of a world by its horn
while style & class is shown
anything less than the best would never be condone

She is...
the pulse within my veins
the guiding light when I can't see
the voice of reason when I can't speak
the feeling which makes me complete

She is...
my Blak Angel
that protects me with her wings
Serenades me when she sings
all the good things that living life brings

She
is
LOVE

She is..
...LOVE

She is LOVE

watzinaname said:
Just as beautiful as the first time, like a breath of fresh air....However, I'm thinking Drizzle, that you have more of this up your sleeve...come on, what do ya say POET?

QQ @ u, Watz...Didnt I tell ya that I aint got no mo'?...lol...Seriously, I havent wrote anything in a minute...My pen ran out of ink..permanently...So U jes gonna haveta get ya highs offa my old pieces....Oh yea..before I 4get, thanx for the luv, Watz...

Peace,
Drizz

PS...Now leave me alone....lol

an you say you don't know why you were chosen to be the poet of the week. drizzle drizzle we all have talent or we wouldnt be here. stop beating yourself up. i think you are a wonderful, excellente, star of a person. i would love to flow with you. i'll flow with anyone if they'll let me. so stop getting up every morning drinking that hatarade and drink some love baby. cause i love you Drizzle from your girl Nevar.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back