Quiet Poetry Lounge : sharing

robboy2003

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
A shared glance that is enhanced by romance.

Oh! how we have progressed and advanced. We need no other chance.

I respect how you walk and love just the way you talk. It is so simple so why do people try to have commonality bought?

It is not enough in this life to you do and i do what he or she likes. We are a pair so we both go there or nowhere. It is how we picture love to be fair.

We do what is of us. Be it not the flav or what the manual gave or bust,but it is true of us. Love is linked together until dust.

One must have the sharing,then comes the caring. Maybe along the way befalls some soul baring.

We deem to dream that this life can be seen at the top as King and Queen and always a team.

Copyrighted 2007 Levance robbboy2003

robboy2003 said:
A shared glance that is enhanced by romance.

Oh! how we have progressed and advanced. We need no other chance.

I respect how you walk and love just the way you talk. It is so simple so why do people try to have commonality bought?

It is not enough in this life to you do and i do what he or she likes. We are a pair so we both go there or nowhere. It is how we picture love to be fair.

We do what is of us. Be it not the flav or what the manual gave or bust,but it is true of us. Love is linked together until dust.

One must have the sharing,then comes the caring. Maybe along the way befalls some soul baring.

We deem to dream that this life can be seen at the top as King and Queen and always a team.

Copyrighted 2007 Levance robbboy2003

You found your "Treasure" ...bury deep in her rich-ness, ...
great piece poet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back