Black Spirituality Religion : Share Spiritual Technologies

Yeah bro George, similar, but not using any roots, or particular spirits. One thing he mentioned was that money had a spirit? I never heard of this, but thats the spirit I guess the gin is for, lol....

right right I gotcha.....yes money and your wallet has a spirit as well....it is said that "feeding" the wallet causes financial blessings......I am going to try that one soon LOL

Gotta give props to bro Djehuty for this one:

26714637.jpg

Sacred Geometry Cards

Sacred geometry is an ancient science, a scared language, and a key to understanding the way the Universe is designed. It is the study of shape and form, wave and vibration, and moving beyond third dimensional reality. It is the language of creation, which exists as the foundation of all matter, and it is the vehicle for spirit. It has been called the "blueprint for all creation," the "harmonic configuration of the Soul," the "divine rhythm which results in manifest experience." Sacred geometry has the ability to balance human energy fields, open the Pineal Gland, and it contains a complex informational system that can be used to access healing and growth in many dimensions.

Look at sacred geometry cards daily (for about 10-15 minutes). Don't try to figure them out. The subconscious mind will do this for you. Sacred geometry is the key that unlocks all of the world's art, science, and architecture. Called the language of Light, its images and shapes are embedded in DNA, mandalas, pyramids, crystals, atoms, and hieroglyphs.

I recommend that people glance at sacred geometry cards before they go to bed (to sleep), before they make love (and especially if trying to conceive), before they meditate, and while pregnant. Small children and even pre-teens and teens should be given these cards to look at so as to unlock certain codes within them.

YES YES Bro TY!! I'm into the sacred geo right now. Been focusing on the Merkaba quite a bit. When this is done properly it is extremely powerful. But one has to be careful that they do not open up different planes that they may not be ready for, that's why it's always important to ground yourself first and foremost.

It is said that the Merkaba is the is the primal pattern that created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible and is also the vehicle that allows a person to ascend or descend into the higher or lower worlds. Taken from an 18th dynasty Egyptian translation, Merkaba: Mer = Light; Ka = Spirit; Ba = Soul/Body, and so the whole word refers to a rotating fields of light (like DNA) that transports the consciousness from the third dimensional world into a higher plane known commonly known as "ascension" where we literally become light beings. I believe that it can transport the body too if one is fully adept at it, and why not, everything is energy anyway. Some says it takes lifetimes to reach this level. But hey, practice makes perfect right.

Anyway, the way it works is this - there are two tetrahedrons diametrically opposed, in position that is, that intersect. The masculine energy faces up toward heaven channelling energy down to the earth and spins clockwise, and the feminine energy faces down drawing energy up from the earth spinning anti-clockwise.

Merkaba.jpg

Meditation:

There are certain meditation and breathing techniques that can be done with Merkaba. But I tend to just stick to the breathing techniques that I'm comfortable with like the 4-4-8 breathing or the fire breaths even.

There are merkaba's you can purchase in different crystals which you can hold whilst meditating picturing yourself inside at the centre of the shape, with the two tetrahedrons rotating. It takes some practice, but is eased greatly by actually having a Merkaba to focus on!

Focus and see the two tetrahedrons spinning in opposite directions to each other. The top one is spinning clockewise and the bottom anti-clockwise. At first it may seem as though they are both spinning one way but if you fous on the bottom part of the top one or look in the center you will see it is spinning clockwise. Use your mind and make them spin separately and use for meditation - its not easy so best to just visualise it.

merkaba_animated.gif

The Sacred Mystery Schools of Lemuria, Atlantis and Egypt used Sacred Geometry as keys to access the higher dimensions. For many thousands of years, a powerful Star Tetrahedron spiritual energy field activation technique was only made available to select initiates in mystery schools who had attained high levels of consciousness and who were ready to handle the powerful energies. When the overall level of human consciousness upon Earth reached the level it did at the time of the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, it meant a new era of spiritual development could begin for humanity. Now, during this present time of rapid change, I believe these powerful frequencies of energy may be assimilated by all who desire to work with them. And so, here I AM (again).

No novices... please. Don't kill yourself and blame it on me.

Getting ya pot right....

1. one galvanized pot
2. dirt from the graveyard, crossroads, a powwow ground
3. herbs - althea, acacia, tobacco, sweetgrass, cedar and sage
4. frankincense, copal and myrrh
5. white clay
6. two arrows
7. a skull or an indian bust
8. kananga water or ylang-ylang water w/ a sprig of acacia
9. gin
10. cigar
11. oil-based paints
12. lodestone, crystal quartz and obsidian
13. bonemeal and potted plant soil
14. cornmeal
15. secret necromantic mixture - (ya got email me for it)
16. magnetic sand
17. cypress, pine, oak, bois d'arc, dogwood, chinaberry, cherry
18. mullien
19. corn
20. turtle shell
21. snakeskin

Who want to know how to build it? How to work it?

Blackbird aka Tuhwi Chibitty - sonofsaba2@yahoo.com

No novices... please. Don't kill yourself and blame it on me.

1.dirt from the graveyard, crossroads, a powwow ground
2.a skull or an indian bust
3.bonemeal
4.turtle shell
5.snakeskin

Brother T,

Are you able to recommend suitable alternatives for items 1, 2 and 3 for those of us who do not have any way of sourcing these?

Will the pot be as effective without items 4 and 5? I am pretty sure it is illegal to possess, or attempt to purchase these items in the UK.

I shall be emailing you in a mo', so you can respond via email or on the forum.

Alexandra

I noticed that device shown in the movie "IronMan" that keeps Tony Starks alive is real.

12meg.jpg

Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG)

This is a "free energy" device and as the movie even says- it's real.
http://www.rexresearch.com/meg/meg.htm

tony-stark1.jpg

So knowing that the science does indeed exist, I tapped into my usual sources to ask about whether or not there was a way for us to build such devices on our own for healing.

I already knew the movie IronMan is about us- John Henry was the real iron man. Even in the movie and comics Tony Stark's love interest is "Pepper Potts"- in the movie his old heart device wasn't working right until after she touched it.

I did a few writing sessions and came up with the words "high frequency oscillator" but I can't figure out how this would work out seeing that I can't find any devices like that in existence. I was told cells communicate by special radio signals. The "safest" way to heal the body is from a person with health cells administering to the sick. So a person with high blood pressure for example should be administered by a person with low blood pressure, a person with cancer should be administered by a person without cancer, it's about a transfer of energy from one to the other, a broadcast from health cells to sick cells.

In order for that transfer to go through, the signals of broadcast for the healthy person must be boosted, I guess that's where the high frequency oscillator comes in.

I imagine that if the power of the sun could be harnessed into the body of the healthy person performing the healing- perhaps that process is a high frequency oscillator? I will keep working on it until I find out more direct information.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back