Black Spirituality Religion : Share Spiritual Technologies

Yeah 2 gallons, I don't do it everday, just when I want to have certain things done in the different worlds, everytime I do this the pineal starts buzzing. I'm learning to find my own answers to questions, using this. I usually don't go with the normal quota on the bodily functions though, lol.

Its interesting that Meta had such a good response when he summoned up someone while having the antenna in the room. Maybe giving this device some intent could be beneficial. Those spiritual IP's may come in handy.

Hmm.. I really never thought one could drink that kind of water and not suffer from water poisoning. If I may ask, is this tap water, bottled water or distilled water? let me know so that I can attempt this and see if anything comes out of it.

I think you are right about the intent - after all crystals are only as good as the intent that is programmed into them. This antenna device has so many living entities in it, all which can and prolly should be programmed - the crystals, the water, and the wood.

Where did you get your dirt and pebbles from? I wonder what would happen if one chose a specific type of dirt; for example from sacred grounds; I know in Hoodoo dirt from Africa is highly prized because of the spirits it holds.

Alexandra

Hmm.. I really never thought one could drink that kind of water and not suffer from water poisoning. If I may ask, is this tap water, bottled water or distilled water? let me know so that I can attempt this and see if anything comes out of it.

I think you are right about the intent - after all crystals are only as good as the intent that is programmed into them. This antenna device has so many living entities in it, all which can and prolly should be programmed - the crystals, the water, and the wood.

Where did you get your dirt and pebbles from? I wonder what would happen if one chose a specific type of dirt; for example from sacred grounds; I know in Hoodoo dirt from Africa is highly prized because of the spirits it holds.

Alexandra

LOL, and water poisoning, maybe? I would think that would only happen if you didn't use the bathroom. I used distilled water, sometimes I add things (fuvic/humic acid or liquid chlorophyll), but most the time just plain distilled.

I was checking this out, and it had some interesting info about the pineal gland and water, skip everything else. Fast foward to 35:00

[GOOGLE]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4951448613711060908&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/GOOGLE]

I got the dirt and pebbles from the backyard, a long with the branch also. I'm in the Mid-West right now, so its country and has all that stuff just out there. Hoodoo is too scary, I'll leave that to yah'll!

DarkWarrior TY you are well disciplined to be able to drink that much water, I can only achieve that in the summer time due to the heat! But you are so right about drinking lots of water and astral traveling it definitely helps.

Goddess Alex I know you asked about the sea salt inside the antenna as far as the purpose. I'll try to break down all the components here and how they are working. Incidentally, I tried doing a channel so I can find out more information about it and I was also asking about "the rods of Ra" - I asked a Guide how come no one told me to put zinc inside the antenna? I see the rods of ra have zinc how come no one told me? Then I was scolded and chastised, because guess what. Pennies are mostly zinc! There's only 0.06 grams of copper in each penny. So no wonder they wanted me to use so many.

I took what I remembered from my dream and from what I channeled:

This is somewhat similar to a force field generator, you are creating a flux between the water and the main crystal at the top. The flux attracts and repels different fields of energy, and it really depends on what materials placed in the water as far as what types of fields it will attract. On a much larger scale, this very same arrangement can create energies fields that produce alternate states of consciousness, all would be required is a larger power source- one that would be able to sustain the flux.

Water attracts etheric and spiritual fields of energy, the sea salt in many ways just makes the water living water as it would be in the sea and gives it a higher magnetic quality as a purifier. Placing this device out in the sun from time to time would generate the effect of living water as well.

Copper as you already know is a natural conductor of electricity, in this case it is conducting the different fields of energy generated by the flux. Think of it also as a interdimensional energy field trapping device. The magnets perform different forms of distortion within the device, which aggravates the energy fields causing them to mix together and break apart here and there. This is needed in order to trap the energy in a chaotic fashion, the branch is also helping to stabilize some of these fields as well.

You will find yourself in a much higher dream state because of this, because the device is directly affecting your brain waves, in fact- if you had some way of connecting your head to the device using the same type of wiring you will have profound result as well. Or it may be possible to add extra branches with crystals attached to expand the device's frequency range. Because you are dealing with energy fields, you can use this to summon and conjure spirits.

But it's good to know I'm not the only nut around the net.
http://www.pillaroflight.net/VRCRHistory.html

Cheers for that breakdown God, it really does help when one understands how each part contributes to the final effect. I also came across this Neodymium related bit of information only it concerns de-calcifying the pineal gland.

Because of your posting, I finally was able to understand an old dream from 10 years ago. In my dream, there was a jar of water with a powerful magnet glued under. The magnet was from an old disc drive (hardrive but it could also come from a big speaker). But for 10 years, I was not able to tell what the magnetic field was doing to the water because the water is very low paramagnetic substance and not at all ferromagnetic.

In the web page, was explained the fact that the magnetic field lower the surface tension of the water, which makes the water absorbed much easier through the human cell membranes. They are talking about the membrane who protect the brain from chemical toxins and poison. This membrane is a part of every vein and artery of the body. Water is the perfect vehicle to transport salt because water dissolve salt which mean separate into component ions.

I don’t like the idea of chlorine and sodium ions going to the brain but I would like potassium and iodine going to the brain because potassium neutralize sodium and iodine neutralize fluoride. By neutralize I mean take place of.

Sodium and potassium are similar in some way, they are in the same column of the periodic table. Same thing for fluoride and Iodine. So if you intake potassium in Kelp, you liberate and expel sodium (a toxin) and can loose weight in the process. If you intake iodine (in kelp too), you liberate fluoride from the pineal gland and you can flush this poison too.

So the trick is to put a big 1000 mg Kelp tablet in a one liter pure water (inverse osmosis in my case) and glue powerful magnet you can find everywhere at low price, under or around the plastic or glass bottle and you get the bullseye. The magnetic field will lower the surface tension of the water and dissolve a lot of iodine and potassium. The water is then loaded with these powerful ions. This solution will be easier to absorb through the intestine membrane and into the blood and into the pineal gland.

You can also help the process by a few minutes of visualization in your meditation. You visualize these ions going to the pineal gland and cleaning the calcium crystals structure forming there.

Calcium is not the culprit, in the pineal gland, fluoride is. The calcium crystal are responsible for the piezoelectric effect producing the holy Sound we hear and the Light too.

To try to remove calcium in the body is nonsense. We loose calcium everyday already. Talk to woman about that, they know.

We need to replace fluoride with iodine in the pineal gland and it will work better.

Source: http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10611&page=12

Update on my crystal antenna.

I finally managed to find a shop that sells the Neodymium magnets, but unfortunately, the only size they had in stock were 0.8mm magnets. To my delight, they also sold copper wire in all sizes; from the thickest to the thinnest, so I grabbed a medium sized reel.

As I walked home, I mentally debated the effeciacy of these tiny magnets but these concerns were quickly silenced when I felt tiny electrical zaps in my ear - turns out the magnets were playing havoc with my poor i-pod. Thus with my respect earned, I moved them to the other side of my bag, also making sure to keep my wallet far away from them lest they decide to wipe my bank cards.

Anyway on to the dreams. A couple of vivid, random sex dreams with a male friend and a spirit - not sure what that was all about. I was more curious than bemused. I also remember going to a Chinese take away place and the owner tried to sell me some type of fish for £600. Naturally, I declined and had just left the shop when she called me back and asked if I wanted a present. 'Sure' says I. She then hands me this beautiful statue/clothed figurine of the Virgin Mary. I shrieked and thanked them profusely because I have been looking for one for the longest.

I don't think these dreams hold any meaning, but seem to represent a modicum of success i.e that I can recall them at will (I have spoken many times about not being able to recall my dreams at all). I could see the all the faces clearly, I remember the smells, sounds, and all the feelings that I experienced. So I think with a little bit more tinkering of my diet, activating my pineal gland, drinking more water and charging my crystals, I shall be where I need to be in no time.

Also I have noticed that it brings on deep sleep. It almost feels like slipping into a mini-coma; so I do recommend it for those who suffer from insomnia, or restless sleep. Wonder if it would have an effect on sleep-walkers and snorers..

Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back