Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Shampoos for those who swim a lot

legit-writer

Dec 12, 2002
I spend a lot of time in the pool this time of year... i mean can you blame me as hot as it is...anyways, i need to know what good shampoos out there I can use since I do swim a lot. I swim about 3 or 4 times a week at the least, and i also wonder do I still have to shampoo my hair EVERY time I go swimming so I do swim often. Thanks in advance

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I spend a lot of time in the pool this time of year... i mean can you blame me as hot as it is...anyways, i need to know what good shampoos out there I can use since I do swim a lot. I swim about 3 or 4 times a week at the least, and i also wonder do I still have to shampoo my hair EVERY time I go swimming so I do swim often. Thanks in advance
Well, that is why I slowed down on swimming myself, do to the issue of washing the Chlorine out of my hair and how dry my hair became. I don't believe that shampoo is the concern, but perhaps maybe investing in a moisterizer or doing some type of deep conditioning if you swim that often. And if you straighten your hair with relaxers, I would suppose the chlorine would really be harse, so hopefully, you will find a good product to keep it as healthy as you can. My hair became so dry after swimming often but, because it is natural, I just washed it and used a Pantene conditioner and that's it. But still, it was so dry after washing it, I just decided to give swimming a break for awhile.

Man! you must be in good shape to be swimming that much!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!