Black People : Shame, shame, shame.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Apr 16, 2014.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389

And this is a true homosexual black man who doesn't deny his homosexuality. I've seen his videos before and he is very truthful in his talks. He lives in Atlanta and I used to live in Atlanta, he has a good breakdown on Atlanta which is the capital of Black Gays.

2. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Women better pay attention and be careful. There is a big muscle bound gay dude in my block all the women think he is so fine and try to holla at him and he lets them know he does not want them. I had to check him for trying to flirt with my son. He is a big dude and my son was kind of spooked so he told me. My son was (15) at the time. He had the nerve to say he could get just about any women he wants.

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
  4. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

Imagine there is not a single word in any of the African languages for the word HOMOSEXUAL. What has happened to the minds of black men that they are resorting to this lifestyle. This problem has manifested itself here in this country too. Parents now have to be more vigilant than ever.

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Well a coward dies a thousand times and a warrior only once. So many blackmen are looking for a way out of the socioeconomic siege we are under it seems some are willing to become homosexuals in order to enjoy the tempted lifestyle of the older Boule. As far as the sisters the frustration of not having enough available blackmen on their level drives alot of them to homosexuality.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when black people shame other black people