Black People : SHAME!...Shame!....shame!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Shame on you Brother Rich and Clyde Coger. It is sad and very sad indeed when there are a multple of topics on the front page...covering everything from politics to psychology, to history, to religion, to Hair Care, to Diet to Mookie and more....and then someone comes along in less than an 8 hour span and clears the front page. Years ago Destee would have NEVER ALLOWED THAT BY ANYONE!

Then with no disrespect intended, it becomes clear that something else is going on simply by the remark of Mr. Clyde concerning "Now we can start the New Year off right" with the clearing off of all those topics from the board....which were touching subjects I guess he for some reason didn't want to touch or couldn't....sort of like the Lone Ranger and Tonto thing going on here. Again, years ago Destee would never have allowed that to take place by ONE POSTER....and if this isn't what happened, THE IMPLICATION IS THERE.

It really wouldn't have been so bad had it not been so obvious and done in the fashion that it was....as if to say: DADDY'S HOME! This is a disgrace and is something that he should be ashamed of as a moderator and long time member....Examples are Examples, Thanks For Setting This One!

Oh, Happy New Year!!

I guess it's a matter of seeing who post and who doesn't to confirm what I've written.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Ketia ... aint nobodee in their right mind gonna, or who knows how i feel about my Moderating TEAM, gonna touch this foolishness you've posted ... they gonna sit back, get some popcorn, and watch the stabb'n that is sure to take place if you continue in this vein.

You're talk'n krazee, uninformed, unaware, not true, just a whole mish mash of psychosis.

It's so foolish i refuse to even address the particular accusations individually and/or directly.

Suffice it to say ... YOU'RE WRONG ... and look'n krazee ... all at the same time!

$$RICH$$ is doing ABSOLUTELY what he's always done ... what i love him doing and if you get in the way of that ... i'm gonna hafta stab you!

I'm ready to close this thread ... but i know you got more to say ... and perhaps even someone experiencing the same kind of krazee psychosis you're demonstrating right now ... might wanna join in too ... wanna get stabbed with you ... so i'll leave it open for yall ... for a minute.

:heart:

Destee

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Feliz ano nuevo....

I got my
    :popcorn2:
    Ready...

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Happy to address your concern brother , sadly that you can't do as I as i spread love to many post
    if you think that was something watch me tonight as i blast my way to some of everything moving
    just becareful that you don't get hit by the train coming through and happy to see you too !!

Brother you know i'm a poetry lover , a poet and that will be the first thing i touch and catch up on
    sad that you don't like it , you have a problem with what i do when i do and how i do it then close
    ya eye be still or join me what is amazing is not me and how i post but you and how you act out
    yes Happy new year and ya right Daddy is home, back from his journey ......love your warm welcome
    happy you notice me and i see you miss me too ............PEACE /LOVE and BEWARE

I AM THAT I AM
    youroneandonly
    $$RICH$$