Health and Wellness : Shamboosie's Beautiful Black Hair

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Aisha, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Aisha

Aisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody here read this book and have had any good resukts from it? If not have you read anything else that did help? My hair is starting to look a little healthier since using some of his methods, but I'm just curious.

Aisha

2. sonyabush

sonyabush New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i have the book, i have found it very useful. i have tried one of the products. so far it has helped my dry, brittle hair. i have even email shamboosie. he was very nice and prompt. :)

3. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Interesting.....

what is the book about and ..?
    whats it called and where can i read a bout it...?

my hair is ok but it could be healthyer...

ouside the city my hair is always better and healthyer...
    than inside a city....

but hey no wonder...

Lovelibertylady:heart:

4. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    my hair got healthier when i stopped putting temporary permanents in it aka relaxers. I was allergic to that crap...i aint tryna look like a white woman..so my hair is the way God made it..But yeh does he have a website or anything..I'd like to see it.,and maybe use it if i can . Thanks :luvv:

5. christos

christos Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    is there a website? :martian:

6. ShamBOOsie2

ShamBOOsie2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Beautiful - Black and BALD!
    When I go online and read what some people say about my Hair Care books, and see how negative they are, my first thoughts are this is someone with NO KNOWLEDGE of hair and someone with hair problems, they have no idea of what they are talking about. It’s simple; I have over 35 years of hands on experience; I have studied under some of the top professionals in the business, I have written 6 books on the subject of Black Hair; I have worked for the top Beauty Companies in the business and were trained by these companies; I am one of the top Hair Designers in the business and know everything about Black Hair, how it grows, the structure of hair and how best to care for it, I can STOP breakage in 24 hours or less, I know and understand the follicle, all its parts, the skin and its parts, I understand the chemical hair relaxer, how it works, why you are having so many problems with the use of hair relaxer; I fully understand CONDITIONERS, shampoo, oils, creams and know EXACTLY how CONDITIONERS work; I have been teaching Cosmetology for over 30 years and have trained over 1500 licensed Hair Care Professionals from around the country. So, you can truse someone with NO knowledge, NO experience, and someone that doesn’t know a **** thing about your hair, or you can continue losing your hair, turning BALD HEADED, your babies are BALD because you have no idea of what you are doing; you can trust someone that has and opinion, which are like thing everyone has one of, or you can but the EXACT product I recommend, use it EXACTLY the way I tell you and get the EXACT results I promise or continue doing it your way until you look like me about the head; I am totally BALD! I write book about Black Hair to stop the white man and white companies from ripping you off to the tune of $9 Billion Dollars every year, which is about $8.7 Billion more than it should be. I write because I CARE about your hair, I CARE about you daughters’ hair, and will do everything I can to help my people have Beautiful Healthy Hair, even if my Black People, Black Women say bad things about me. Sometimes Black People are their own worst enemies, they tear each other down all the time. My name is ShamBOOsie…

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

:hello: ShamBOOsie ... Welcome and Thanks for Joining Us! ... :wave:

I don't know if you actually read this thread, but no one is saying anything negative about you, your work, your book, or anything like that within. In fact, the reviews have been good, and most were asking how to find out more about you, how to get your book, do you have a web site, etc.

You may not actually be the "real ShamBOOsie" ... could be someone posting as you, making you look all krazee and enraged at negative commentary from Black folk ... even where it does not exist ... i don't know.

Either way ... for the record ... seems those that have posted in this thread are on your side.

Much continued success.

:heart:

Destee

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Beautiful Black Hair:

Real Solution to Real Problems
    [​IMG]
    Shamboosie
    4 Reviews
    Amber Books Publishing, Nov 1, 2001 - 254 pages

It is the classic guide that has the answers to all your questions about the care of your hair whether it is natural, relaxed or color-treated. Written by Shamboosie, a twenty-year veteran of the hair care industry BEAUTIFUL BLACK HAIR TEACHES you everything you need to know about: growing your hair long and healthy, stopping your hair from breaking overnight, getting rid of dryness and preventing it forever, applying chemical relaxer properly with no burning ever, choosing the best conditioners for your hair and using a daily maintenance program for maximum effectiveness. Chapters include: Hair: What is It? / It's Growing: Understanding Hair Growth / The Care Package: Real Solutions That Really Work / Stop The Breakage: Putting an End to Dry Brittle Hair / It's A Natural Thing: Natural Hair, Extensions, Weaves and Wigs / Great Looking Hair Anywhere: How to Have Hair That Looks Great All The Time / The Color of Hair / The System #1: The Sodium Hydroxide Conditioning Lye Relaxer / The System #2 - Using Marcel Irons, Pressing, and Curling with a Gentle Touch / Getting it Together: Rethinking the Hair Care Routine​

http://books.google.com/books/about/Beautiful_Black_Hair.html?id=Iy1MP8y9lasC

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560