The Front Porch : Shalowam Israel

alessia Israel777

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2015
Shalowam brothers and sisters of Israel. I am Alessia Israel. Married with 2 children and am highly blessed to come to the realization of the TRUTH. THE REAL TRUTH. I am honored to know that I\we ( the so called "blacks" ,"native americans"' and "Mexicans") come from a royal family, a royal bloodline. I pray that my mission to help my sisters of Israel open up their third eye and follow the Laws and Commandments of The Most High is successful before Yahshua's return.

Shalowam brothers and sisters of Israel. I am Alessia Israel. Married with 2 children and am highly blessed to come to the realization of the TRUTH. THE REAL TRUTH. I am honored to know that I\we ( the so called "blacks" ,"native americans"' and "Mexicans") come from a royal family, a royal bloodline. I pray that my mission to help my sisters of Israel open up their third eye and follow the Laws and Commandments of The Most High is successful before Yahshua's return.

Welcome to Destee.com, alessia Israel ... That makes two (2) of us blessed to come into the truth. Looking forward to sharing with you, please enjoy your stay ...

Thank you. It is a bit of a nuisance to know that a lot of our people refuses to acknowledge the Real Truth. Particularly my elders. It hurts to think and a bit know that a lot all them will jot make it to The Kingdom because they are too damaged from the lies to see the TRUTH.

You are very welcome (yvw), alessia. You speak truth to power with your words, but don't despair ... Many are called but few are chosen, our people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Continue to do what you can and be gentle ... Feed my Sheep.

I know , and that' s what hurts the most. This is a process in which I must also learn to control my temper and my tongue. Especially trying to help my husband show our young brothers. I know I have my place as a woman. I'm use to speaking how I feel to EVERYONE. BUT I NOW KNOW A WOMAN IS TO NOT SPEAK TO A GROUP OF MEN. That would " preaching "

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back