Black People : Shall We Kick It About Issues/Problems/Etc. On The Homefront?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Nov 13, 2011.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Why are so many black females having so many babies without the biological fathers being around?

Why is obesity becoming too prevalent among young and old alike?

Why is drug dealing and drug taking becoming an acceptable lifestyle?

Why is there no or little respect for our elders and/or are eldery these days?

Why are high school dropouts and ex cons becoming our young (or not so young) folks role models?

Why is the aformentioned being considered a given as though none of us either can change things or some dare to say or write we don't have the right to even try?!?

ANd why do so many educated/better off/middle class black folk seem to have gone mia in the midst of the worst social crisis among our people during my lifetime?!?

Only so much I can and should say about the agendas of folk who aren't aiding us:

A lot I can and will say about what we can and should be doing for ourselves...

How about the rest of you hearing/reading/etc. this?

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    C U L T U R E

don't take my word for it listen to what on much wiser has to say about how we was living 500 years ago

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    I also urge you to peep the comments of the surving spouse of an elder brother of mine too...He was my dear elder brother (in struggle) James Boggs-- and her name is Grace Boggs....Her comments about the ongoing 'Occupy' phenomenon is only one aspect of her continuing commitment to help us to transform our communities too...(She's in her nineties)...

I don't know how to repost videos but you can easily find them via youtube..

.Or do accept my invitation to join my circle of 'friends' via my FACEBOOK account @Charles Thompson Jr. FYI..