Black Relationships : Shall I wait? or Shall I Go?

What if a guy don't want a seriouse relationship but treat me more than a friendship?

• Shall I wait patiently?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shall I leave everything alone?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Shall I stop talking to him?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shall I let nature take its course?

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Divinesistar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 17, 2003
I am into this guy and in the beginning he wanted more than a friendship but now he don't because he says he have to many issues. Yet he still likes me, likes being around me, and it is hard for him to leave when he comes to visit me.

I am confused what shall I do. He says one thing his actions says another.
Shall I be patient and wait or shall I let him go?:confused: :confused::confused::confused:

it's how you feel deep inside that only you can answer
but from the sounds of things i say allow him the chance
to express self but (do not open no doors for him) what i
mean is be safe then sorry allow self to hold off any
sexual contact , but do not wait forever if he has issues
and willing to work them out allow him the time to do so
but if he has feelings but don't want a soulmate relationship
then i say let go and allow self to move forward
by the way how old are u & him ?????

Hi there Divinesistar...welcome to the Forums. :wave:

I can relate to your situation and your questions aren't easy to answer. Brother Rich has provided what I believe to be sound advice, particularly about the fact that only you can answer these questions because ultimately it's you and your man friend that have to live out the consequences.

I do believe that there is no one single answer to your solution. I think you can explore several options. When one doesn't seem to be working, then try another. Nothing can start or finish without your consent. So, don't box yourself in or out because you think you must choose only one of the options you've mentioned in your poll.

Good luck and I hope to see you around! Peace! :)

hmmm. I say pay attention to his actions not his words because actions are what really count and they will tell you what a person will not say verbally. Futhermore I don't know all your situation, but you said that you don't know if you should patiently wait, but what are you waiting for? Are you waiting for him to decide if he wants to be more than friends? If so I suggest you occupy your time with other things because you might be waiting a long time or even in vain. The man stated that he doesn't want to be more than friends because he has alot of issues. If I were you I would take that seriously and just respect that. You state that he stills like hanging around you, but as the cliche' goes some people want there cake and eat it too. As I said before my suggestion would be for you to occupy your time with other things in order to pay less attention to the situation. You could also explain to him why him hanging around all the time might not be a good idea because you want more from the relationship than he is willing to give right now.
Good Luck, I hope this helped.
Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back