Black Spirituality Religion : SHADOW BEINGS

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
NEGATIVE LIGHT OR POSITIVE DARKNESS?

I had my first account with "shadow beings" when I was only 12. Even now, I didn't realize so many people have seen them, for many years I considered them spirits, ghosts- and at times even Demons. For another section of my life, I saw them more as multi-dimensional beings, or so-called "Aliens." But it appears that their sightings are becoming more frequent. Why do you think that is?

The first time I saw one, I was going to bed and a few minutes after I turned off the lights I heard something ripping the posters off my wall. I quickly jumped up and turned on the lights. I saw nothing, and none of my posters were ripped. I turned off the lights and laid back down. Again I heard the ripping, but even more violently this time- I jumped up quickly turned on the lights and I saw shadowy faces in the wall, protruding outward- as if stretching the paint.

I turned off the lights quickly and threw the covers over my head. Hoping that whatever it was would go away. But that "act of fear" only got their attention. The noises still continued, but by the next morning all of my posters still rested on the walls like normal. I ask my Mother out of curiosity if she had seen anything that night, she said No. But she did recall seeing a Black Dog walking along side her bed. I figured she said this only to spook me even further, I learned later on in life that her story was perhaps true.

Spirits and my fledgling ability to see them and sense them is what opened up the doorway for me to study metaphysics, only to understand these things closer, but at a safe distance. I wanted to know what I was up against. What I found is that there was a strange mystical relationship between the artwork I created that I would often hang on my walls and these Shadow Beings or Ghosts. This wasn't only true for me, but also true for another Artist I knew who went to same art & design school with me. He often told me strange stories about shadow creatures that made their way into his dreams, but I would always act like I knew nothing about them, yet acting interested enough that he would continue the stories.

After awhile, they didn't only taunt him in his dreams, but in life. Fearing I would be next, I wanted to guard myself against the possibility that soon they would seek to harm me. I mean, it got so bad for my friend that his Mother a practicing Jehovah's Witness called in a Psychic to find out if there was anything in the home after her Son. The Psychic mentioned something that I now believe about these "shadow people" - She said these "entities" often go after those who produce high amounts of spiritual or psychic energy, they eat it and this has been their source of sustenance for hundreds perhaps even thousands of years. Of course she called these beings Demons, and it might be true that they are one in the same.

And as I looked more into it, and did more research, I realized that Church was a waterhole for these beings too. The production of high amounts of spiritual energy is all that Church is about. All one would have to do is sit there and wait, invisible to the naked eye- and partaking in a Sunday feast.

According to other accounts, "fear" is actually the best meal on the menu for them. The more terrified and horrified we are the better the enjoyment. To be honest, I feel there is a bit of "mixing apples with oranges" when it comes down to some of these accounts. I can see how easy it is to classify "dark shadowy beings" with spirits, ghosts and even Aliens. Do all these beings have ill intent?

This reminds me of a shadowy being that I had saw in a dream of mine. In this dream I was in a house with other women and we were doing exorcism. We had all form a circle in front of the house and begin to chant something. I had looked to my left and this creepy shadow being started coming towards me, coming closer. I felt that it was angry and wanted me to leave and also out of fear I had let go and then awoke. This spiritual stuff creeps me out.

Spiritual energy is Light. The only way for a shadow to exist: there has to be a source of light, and a physical manifestation of some kind. Your spiritual energy(light) manifested FEAR. Thereby giving the darkness a plane of existance. Darkness is a manifestation of negetive spiritual energy. A shadow can not exist on its own.(Evil) But positive spiritual light can exist(good) dispells shadows(Evil) when completely surrounding a manifestation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back