Violaters / Violations : Shabalala - We Received Your Reported Post

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Shabalala ... we received your reported post, but unfortunately, we don't view it like you do.

Many comments found here could easily be considered offensive by someone, but it's our rules and management they must remain within the confines of, and not everyone else's levels of sensibilities.

While it doesn't qualify as a violation of our rules, i can see how it might offend you.

My apologies for this gap, but it's more than a notion just getting our rules abided by.

I can't guarantee every Member that they will never be offended by what is found here ... it's just way more than we can deliver.

Having said that ... there is an easy way to resolve this situation ... put the Member on ignore.

Then ... whatever they type ... you will never see ... and we'll all be happy! :)

Thank you for reporting the post, not addressing it in the thread. Thank You!

While this wasn't a violation, your next concern may be, so feel free to report as often as necessary.

For the record, i would have sent you a private conversation message to address this, but you're not quite at 25 posts yet ... the number needed to take part in private conversations.

If you have any questions or concerns, i'm right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Shabalala

Shabalala Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    That will do the trick :). Thanks.