Black Relationships : Sexy

Ummm. I find intelligent, agressive, soft hearted yet domnieering women very sexy, especially if they tall, with nice luciouius legs and a nice face and a nice waist, Glasses is a plus and or a grill with the Brace. With the professional sounding voice and or the Valley Girl Realness.

High Pitched voices is a no no.

If ole girl is like this hur, that is just heaven.

kente417mojo said:
I think a woman's hair is sexy. I love long hair, curly hair and braids. Down to Earth women are sexy. Funny women with good conversation are sexy. I love a humble woman. Someone who's physically beautiful but doesn't have to always let people know it. :peace: Materialistic women are the biggest turn-offs. The less materialistic you are...the sexier you are 2 me. Being lazy sometimes is sexy too. Like on Sunday just staying in bed with me and watching cartoons every once in a while. That's HOT.

i think out of all the other posts on here, I have got to agree with kente... Some long black hair, or braids always makes me take that double look. A women is truly sexy when she knows it and is confident about herself, but yet doesn't try out of the ordinary to be impressive. I'm feeling the occassional laziness, and definitely the cartoon sun/sat.

Sexy things about men...
his cologne
his intelligence
his lips
his thighs
his chest

I like men who are clean cut or well groomed and can wear either jeans (not sagging) or a suit and look sexy as hell in them both. Something about making eye contact with someone across a crowded room and then flirting with out words is very sexy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back