Amun-Ra : Sexy and Sexual?

nailed it

you nailed it--I know women have otout up with the goo, bad and the ugly, but some of it can be alleviated if you check the type of signals you might be sending--women will always attract men, you just want to besure you're attracting the right ones and for the right reasons--a word to the wise--physical attraction always occurs first in men and women--for men, we just as soon sleep with you on the first date--hell on the first table we can find and that may not be what you're looking for--sometimes you have to help us get past our hormones--and we can lie--ooowee can we lie--and y'all believe us even when you know different--what's up with that--but keep on keeping in--I like it all--Ra

;)

about the lies... women do that too, some better than others. i can remember making a couple guys think that i was really into them, just for the hell of it. i wasn't getting money or things from them... just power. man, i was evil. i pimped my sexiness-- well that's when i was discovering it and the power of it. i was also very sexual but that's because i didn't realize my value. you opened an old trunk for me Ra. :spinstar:

We Men

We men can be such idiots--we often fool ourselves in distinguishing the two, it is only after the fact (sex) that all of a sudden we are turned on by sexuality and not the sexiness--now we got ourselves a probvlem because we problem have said things that we actually meant at the time--but the power of the orgasm brings realty to out eyes and we start

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back