Amun-Ra : Sexy and Sexual?

I have to agree with you Amun Ra!! sexy is in the essence of the person and sexual is mos def what you see is what you get... well, I know for a fact that sisters, dont always want to admit it (seeing that the thought of just "raw sex" can be too much for us emotional beings to handle ), but sometimes all a man wants is to satisfy his momentary insanity and once he does that, girl, he doesnt want anything to do with you after that...ladies, there's no need to be a victim, if a brotha makes a move on you and makes his intentions clear and your not into that kindda stuff, then tell him to take a hike! dont leave with him knowing there might be a one night stand in the pipe lines... be safe, happy with your decisions and enjoy life I say... be you sexy or sexual..

lo'

Whoa..........much needed and so true. We as women need to learn that we attract what we respect. We respect seductive behavior we will get seduced by a man (or these days a woman) out to do us no good, or find ourselves compromised and our character tarnished. We need to respect ourselves and the beauty that is within us as oppose to the beauty that we think we can buy from the store and sell for them on our person. The look that got him tonight won't be the one there in the morning if it wasn't the real you. Love you, who you are, and what you have to offer and he will as well. I thank you for writing this and hope that women will read it and let it speak to their soul.

It is Difficult

I have worked hard to understand the difference without testosterone getting in the way--I know that one is subtle in nature and creeps upon you while the other grabs your eyes and foreces them to see--I am not knocking either, but just warning women about who and what they may attract and who they not atract--Ra

:shades:

I could be kicked out of the playas club for what I am about to write about but I feel that it is necessary. As a man I’ve found it difficult to explain to women the difference between being sexy and sexual and I am dumbfounded to find a reason why I even should care.

Nevertheless, the difference between the two is not written anywhere, but the reality of the two and how it affects relations is all around. Unfortunately, I think there is a clear misunderstanding of the two among women and that misunderstanding contributes to hurt feelings, unwanted advances and confusion about men.

I would describe sexy as an overall person that has a sexual element that is nearly hidden behind mystery as well as good taste and restraint, whereas sexual removes any mystery or restraint and provides sexual interest rather than overall interest. As a man, why I should even care remains a mystery.

Does it make a difference? It depends upon a woman’s goals. Either appearance will interest almost any man, but it is the type of interest that determines the relationship and seems to be confusing to women. For most men, the more skin available to a man’s eye, the more his thoughts move toward sexual activity. After that the distinction is just a matter of how much work is going to be necessary to achieve the goal—sexual intercourse.

This is not to say that a solid relationship cannot develop, it is just saying that sexual intercourse was the primary motivating factor. It was a purely physical attraction.

On the other hand sexy usually produces a more restrained approach because the sexual signals are not so clear. Obviously, there is a sexual interest but without that clear sexual signal, men tend to approach women a little more cautiously, and usually end up taking time to form a more meaningful relationship.

It appears that many women don’t care about the difference, but when complaints go out about the type of men they attract, that’s when I have a problem. Of course, if a romp in the hay is all you are seeking, the sexual look is much more effective in getting right to the point.

I am taking a risk in writing this because I could be kicked out of the men’s club for revealing such information but it just seems that women should know what they are getting into from a man’s stand point rather than by what their girlfriends tell them.

On a purely testosterone driven level, I find that sexual women attract me. I like that blatant sexual appearance, that slightly tawdry and nasty aura that makes my blood race, but I must also confess that until AIDS these would all be one-night stands unless it was real good and even then I wouldn’t have given out my real name.

On the other hand a sexy women is intriguing not for what she shows but for what she doesn’t show. It is the mystery that is the ultimate attraction, but even it has its drawbacks, as testosterone doesn’t like to spend much time working.

In addition, these women can be marriage risks and may take us out of circulation. Still, it’s not my call. Women wear what you like, but be aware the signal you think you’re sending may not be the signal that is received. When there is chum in the water, it attracts sharks—and we all bite.

LOL!....Well, not tooting my own horn, but I have always fallen into the "Sexy" category.

I've never been one for walking-peep show kinda woman.

I dress sexy but still kinda conservative enough to leave a lil sumpn-sumpn to the imagination! ;) (a little bit of "tease," if you will.)

But, NEWSFLASH, Brother, I don't really think you "spilled the beans" here at all.

Most women, (I did say most, not all) but most women already know the difference between "Sexy" and "Sexual" in this context.

And that is why we dress the way we do.

Some women will give out the "Beyonce" look.

And some women will give out the "Angela Bassett" look.

Some women are more UN-inhibited with their sexuality in their dress.

And some women are more INhibited in their dress but can be FREAKS in the bedroom.

(You can't judge a book by it's cover, you know!) :lol:

Well, now, YES, it does take SOME women more time to figure these differences out more than others.

That's why some of the women who dress so "SEXUAL" will claim that they are so "OFFENDED" by the way some men will approach them because of their attire.

But, they haven't learned yet....that "When you're ADVERTISING, there's ALWAYS a "BUYER."

It just may not always be the "BUYER" you wanted.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back