Amun-Ra : Sexy and Sexual?

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
nailed it

you nailed it--I know women have otout up with the goo, bad and the ugly, but some of it can be alleviated if you check the type of signals you might be sending--women will always attract men, you just want to besure you're attracting the right ones and for the right reasons--a word to the wise--physical attraction always occurs first in men and women--for men, we just as soon sleep with you on the first date--hell on the first table we can find and that may not be what you're looking for--sometimes you have to help us get past our hormones--and we can lie--ooowee can we lie--and y'all believe us even when you know different--what's up with that--but keep on keeping in--I like it all--Ra

;)

wildflower7

Apr 2, 2001
maryland
Occupation
motherhood
about the lies... women do that too, some better than others. i can remember making a couple guys think that i was really into them, just for the hell of it. i wasn't getting money or things from them... just power. man, i was evil. i pimped my sexiness-- well that's when i was discovering it and the power of it. i was also very sexual but that's because i didn't realize my value. you opened an old trunk for me Ra. :spinstar:

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
We Men

We men can be such idiots--we often fool ourselves in distinguishing the two, it is only after the fact (sex) that all of a sudden we are turned on by sexuality and not the sexiness--now we got ourselves a probvlem because we problem have said things that we actually meant at the time--but the power of the orgasm brings realty to out eyes and we start

poetonthedl

Mar 5, 2003
Thanks for taking the time to notice and acknowledge the difference. It's refreshing to hear a man's honest opinion.

Yes, we ladies have to be careful what messages we are sending with our clothing.

You said it perfectly Amun. Big up my brother !!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
because it's so easy to send the wrong messages
the fashion ware now days is a statement saying
come and get it !!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: