Black People : Sexual Satisfaction Ebbs for 45 and Up

Kemetstry ... you can't post entire articles, like you'e done above.

You have to post only a few sentences from the article, and a link to where we can read it in its entirety.

This is Rule # 2. I don't know if you've ever seen it, read it, or been warned about it before, but I know you are now.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

This is why I asked the question in the other forum. When did we start not allowing news articles not to be posted???? How is one suppose to get info out? We have always allowed news articles. So, was I only suppose to post half of the article? Which I did btw, it was waaaaay too long to post the entire thing. Which half am I allowed to post. Isnt this going a bit over board?!!?

:court:

:whip:

:em0200:

Wooo! What a relief!

I thought this title said 'SEX EBBS AT 45 AND UP!'

I was :SuN013::qqb012::qqb024::SuN048::qqb008::qqb021: NOOOOOOO!!!

But it's all good. I reread it and noticed something about 'satisfaction' and then I understood.

Can't speak on the rest of it, but this part is understandable and not that surprising. But this is slightly contrary to the fact that married people are suppose to be happier (or was it just healthier?) overall than un-married couples.

Internet dating ain't that bad, I dipped my toes into the water of that. It has its advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages is that it's still predominately the domain of white folks, so you'll find PLENTY of white folks there. If you're into IR dating, you'll find more than your fair share of white people to choose from. But don't be totally fooled, most of those whites are still looking for a white partner too. If you are black, over 40, and want a black partner - it might be just that harder to find one at an online dating service. You likely have a better chance at meeting a brotha or sista at the bus stop - no lie. Or well... that were I met a lot of 'em anyway.

If you into Asians, Latinos and that - well they were looking for white folks. Not to many on there looking to date their own group or black folks.

The sites I dipped into were free sites, but from the information some people gave, the paying sites had the same people as the non-paying sites. However, I did note that free sites have a lot more young people (those under 30) than the paying sites. I think the young folks are using the free sites for fun and games and that... while the paying sites might maintain the more mature (as in age, not character) crowd. But you never know - might work for whomever who wants to try that regardless of if a non-paying site or paying site.

If you arent enjoying it, what's the point whether it ebbs or not? :lol:

If you have to internet date, I think there is something wrong with your social skills

It seems ironic, if not bluntly honest for the survey not to mention Us or make any diferentiations

1. Richar Pryor used to make the joke of being so poor they used to have sex just to forget about food, and who has more frequent sex then poor Black folks?

Black folks over 45, in fact many many many brothers and sisters, state that Black women meet their peak from between 35 to 45, therefore after 45 would be a return to normal frequency.

Black folks I have known, do not reach that, slack off period until well after 65, usually in the mid 70s.

2 In regards to the need for various drugs to promote erection, it seems to be a trend that has occured at a particular time, like all of a sudden, and as iof a poison was introduced into the public, so that money could be made from a cure.
All of a sudden men needed Yohimbe in the mid 90s, when in the 90s and 80s everything was fine and natural, what happened?

In 15 years of working civil service it was the young men after 2000-2007, who were asking me about what to take to get right, and I had found that many did not eat a solid breakfast, eat, fruits regularly, ate fried food daily, rarely if ever ate raw foods like salads , and only a few vegatables during the week.

The use of drugs and fatty foods have destroyed many a sex drive. That's the price of today's lifestyle/choice. When we start cooking fresh foods and lay off the hemp, we'll be ok, I guess

Kemetstry ... you can't post entire articles, like you'e done above.

You have to post only a few sentences from the article, and a link to where we can read it in its entirety.

This is Rule # 2. I don't know if you've ever seen it, read it, or been warned about it before, but I know you are now.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

And what if the article has an expiration date??????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back