Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+)

1Curious1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone
I am a graduate student in the Sexuality Studies and Sociology Department at San Francisco State University. I have put together a survey, which explores sexual health attitudes and behaviors of men who have sex with men in online communities. Currently, this survey is only for individuals who are 18 years and over, male identified men who have sex with men who live in the United States. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and your participation would be appreciated. More information can be found on the consent form which can be found once you click on this link. link removed by Destee

Hello everyone
I am a graduate student in the Sexuality Studies and Sociology Department at San Francisco State University. I have put together a survey, which explores sexual health attitudes and behaviors of men who have sex with men in online communities. Currently, this survey is only for individuals who are 18 years and over, male identified men who have sex with men who live in the United States. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and your participation would be appreciated. More information can be found on the consent form which can be found once you click on this link. link removed by Destee

:hello: @1Curious1 ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and considering us for your survey.

Unfortunately, such is not allowed : You Cannot Use Us for Your Surveys and Research

We do wish you well with your studies and research.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back