Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+)

1Curious1

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone
I am a graduate student in the Sexuality Studies and Sociology Department at San Francisco State University. I have put together a survey, which explores sexual health attitudes and behaviors of men who have sex with men in online communities. Currently, this survey is only for individuals who are 18 years and over, male identified men who have sex with men who live in the United States. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and your participation would be appreciated. More information can be found on the consent form which can be found once you click on this link. link removed by Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello everyone
I am a graduate student in the Sexuality Studies and Sociology Department at San Francisco State University. I have put together a survey, which explores sexual health attitudes and behaviors of men who have sex with men in online communities. Currently, this survey is only for individuals who are 18 years and over, male identified men who have sex with men who live in the United States. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and your participation would be appreciated. More information can be found on the consent form which can be found once you click on this link. link removed by Destee

:hello: @1Curious1 ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and considering us for your survey.

Unfortunately, such is not allowed : You Cannot Use Us for Your Surveys and Research

We do wish you well with your studies and research.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: