Science and Technology : Sex with Neanderthals Made Us Stronger

The article said the pre-historic africans that emigrated out of africa were exposed to different infections and developed resistance/immunity and passed that on to the Africans that never left africa.

In my opinion and my opinion only i believe that this article is wrong. So they are saying that everyone in the world living today had ancestors that interbred with the neatherthals and that gave us a stronger immune system? i just don't believe it. Our ancestors had civilizations all over the World. In Asia, North and South America, Australia etc... The Article assumes that people only existed on the continent of Africa.

In my opinion and my opinion only i believe that this article is wrong. So they are saying that everyone in the world living today had ancestors that interbred with the neatherthals and that gave us a stronger immune system? i just don't believe it. Our ancestors had civilizations all over the World. In Asia, North and South America, Australia etc... The Article assumes that people only existed on the continent of Africa.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......I'm with your disposition of the article and agree, but seek to verify with you that at one time, all life began in Africa (Alkebu-lan). Are you stipulating this fact before other civilizations in Asia, North and South America, Australia, etc...came into being?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back