Black Spirituality Religion : Sex Magik

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SAMURAI36, Apr 17, 2014.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    As promised, I'm creating this thread as a means of discussing a very potent spiritual ritual.

In getting the ball rolling, a Brother of mine shared the following perspective:

"Now about the illuminati. Our ancestors made all those symbols for our own spiritual power but the concept of evil and the devil fed to us by the 3 religions make us afraid to use it for our own power so its perverted form of what our ancestors taught to white people is used against us and is working. Crowley had to develop sex magick because he did not possess enough melanin to reach these spiritual entities therefore he had to resort to drastic means in disgust to reach that plane. If you look at his track record he was not a very successful magician but his greatest feats is contacting a priest of Heru for the book of the law and the Thoth tarot deck. He lacked the melanin because white folks only have 2 melanin centers and we have 12. They need group rituals with overstimulation to do a lot of things we can do naturally ourselves without degrading actions just a symbol go within or divination. But with that said, it is obvious that Wayne and them were taught the white people form by white people and not our ancestors form. He is a disgrace and drake is too girly. If a man wants to get in touch with his feminine all you have to do is find a nice lady and be a gentleman to her. That alone is sufficient smh...these are our current heroes and role models."

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    This touches on the faulty notion that someone recently gave in another thread, that our physical bodies have "nothing to do with spirituality".

Feel free to Add On with more perspectives and info.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

Here is one of them brutha Samuria. The first 5 minutes painted a vivid picture of him to me. Just the things he did for sexual satisfaction.

Peace!

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm spending the next few hours doing the knowledge on this right now.

Much respect, Bredren.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Interesting, it reminds me of that Gnostic Voudoun stuff. From my understanding, adherents of that crap engage in ritualized group sex practices on top of the veves drawn to the lwa.

What they have been able to do is contact "lwa" - mostly Guede (as they call them) or the dead. They have created or attracted some weird and perverse "guede" (dead) that are not human - like "spider guede" and "were-guede". Beings found in the astral level.

I once was trying to learn how to astral travel and once while quieting my mind, I saw one of these spider beings. I was in college and half conscious I saw this human sized shadowy spider image on my dorm closet. Remember there are plenty of trickster beings of a low energy level out there willing to prey upon the ignorance and greed of others to increase their vibration to a higher level. They will pretend to be a being of a higher vibration if it can achieve their goals.

The Ghede, according to authentic Vodou regleman, are deceased individuals (people) who were elevated (born or resurrected) by Bawon to become Ghede. New Ghede are born everyday based on the decisions of Bawon.

Thus, these non human "Guede" are not Ghede. Then what are they? They are elemental and base entities or beings manifested by perverse people with no license or ase through weird rituals that harness their life force energy for these beings to seep off of to "materialize."

Thus these entities are parasitic, vampiric, dangerous and completely demonic. Many of the adherents are known to die in short order from things like heart attacks, strokes and insanity because their life force is being seeped away.

Those who are aware of this seek other means to feed these entities and most often those means are nefarious. Who has the best life force energy to feed to these beings? Who you think?

I would go as far as to suggest that the Europeans' blood lust either consciously or inadvertently created beings of unknown origin. Remember occult dabbling coincides with European expansion - those medieval grimoiries of the Watchers, Goetia and others (demons).

These beings are not nature based or associated with the natural world like the orisa, vodun or abosom. They are described either as "lords" - rulers of some domain with dominion or as members of legions underneath the service of some "lord." What is this called? Western High Magick! Ordo Templis, the Golden Dawn, Rosicrusianism - you get the drift.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
  7. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
  8. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
  9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
  10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    um, i have had some magic sex back in my time.....