Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?
No, I meant what I said

In your opinion my question [above] isn't relevant to this thread's theme, or are you just doing the baby throwing the toys out of the pram thing? ROFL

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?

In your opinion my question [above] isn't relevant to this thread's theme, or are you just doing the baby throwing the toys out of the pram thing? ROFL

Loaded question

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me more than a couple of times]?
Loaded question
:10500: why do they call it sexual relations?
Are YOU talking to yourself again James, or the rest of US, and aren’t WE all programmed/literally driven by our sex drive in one way or the other [as underlined by the manner in which most of the current POWER ELITE being either too old or jaded/fundamentally warped to DO the opposite sex any more, thus aren’t THEY DOING all of US/the whole planet, instead]?

When women start thinking like this, they get colder and more sex-driven than men.
Sometimes I feel there should be 365 men a year for the average woman...
Since you can't fall in love like you should... Like I should?!!? I don't love you because you give me some. The requires something more of you

This type of thinking (while correct for today's man), is what hurts developing young women.
Sadly, many want to have sex because they're falling in love with their man.
When sex is used as a game, women get worse...
Like men, some women might have a couple lovers on the side while keeping a clean face for the one she loves.

Men do have a choice...
LEARN TO COMMIT TO ONE WOMAN... OR
Be one of the sex hounds that puts himself at risk for sexual disease and unintended pregnancy. Men don't get pregnant. And both parties can risk a STD. Thus, this logic is faulty

When you have SEX WITH THE WOMAN YOU LOVE, you DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT the issues of deadly viruses OR taking care of a baby that ain't even yours.
Granted, there are exceptions... but to avoid these exceptions, concentrate on YOUR WOMAN AT HAND. Don't let too many male friends in your life, as that creates jealousy that SHE could take advantage of.
When male friends are around, have her somewhere involved in your sphere. I'm not saying she has to be watching the game... but if she is upstairs with her friends, that makes the situation much easier.
Having your friends hang out at the same time cuts down the odds of HER cheating. People cheat because they want to

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back