Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

I could be wrong, as I so often am, but it seems to me like those who base the success of a relationship on sex are men who can't stay in any relationship for longer than a year or two. Someone has lied to them and would have them believe that you're not a MANLY man unless the sex is bangin. As soon as that magical chemistry fades (hello newborn baby), suddenly the relationship appears to be rushing towards termination. Some people, men and women to be fair, start looking outside the relationship for satisfaction at this stage. They start thinking about "trading in for a newer model" so to speak. What a shame it is to throw a caring relationship away because your sexual relations are going through some changes.

Good luck finding somone to change your Depends and spoon-feed you soup when you can no longer get it up! Love is built upon a firmer rock than mere sex and thank God for that.

The ability to separate the mind, body, and spirit is often correlated with the degree of psychological and social training that one has undergone. This training teaches that this separation is normal and necessary.

Sex love and commitment is closely tied amongst a lot of people that I know. These men and woman are uncomfortable with having one without the other. I do understand that these people are in the minority. It is more prevalent to hear about people that keep them separated.

It almost seems like the person in the article had to train himself to not care about the person that he is sleeping with. It is subtly implied in the following statement:
“if i sleep with a woman i dont know or care about SEX is not going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago)”

:geek:

:fyi:

I think you are wrong on this. In fact, I know you are wrong about the male part. Males dont equate sex and love. They never have.

:em0200:

Last edited:
I could be wrong, as I so often am, but it seems to me like those who base the success of a relationship on sex are men who can't stay in any relationship for longer than a year or two. Someone has lied to them and would have them believe that you're not a MANLY man unless the sex is bangin. As soon as that magical chemistry fades (hello newborn baby), suddenly the relationship appears to be rushing towards termination. Some people, men and women to be fair, start looking outside the relationship for satisfaction at this stage. They start thinking about "trading in for a newer model" so to speak. What a shame it is to throw a caring relationship away because your sexual relations are going through some changes.

Good luck finding somone to change your Depends and spoon-feed you soup when you can no longer get it up! Love is built upon a firmer rock than mere sex and thank God for that.

Why do females have unprotected sex with a guy that hasnt committed to them?

:em0200:

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back