Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:geek:

Well i read an interesting article on yahoo shine it entales a man explaining how woman need to understand that everytime they have sex with a woman it doesn't = relationship! Well here a little excerpt
( Bottom line from a man--if i sleep with a woman i dont know or care about SEX is not going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago) That kind of sex is like scratching an itch. Once a man scratches, he's through. He aint sitting around thinking about that spot that itched or how good it felt scratching it. He's moving on with his life until tht spot itches again and it dont matter which hand scratches it with, just as long as he gets rid of the itch).

:em0200:

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!

Kemetstry ... why you aint tell me alla this before you got my sex ... ??? ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

All you had to do was cook that pie and you's have the ring. But, noooooooooooooooooooo. You said, the only thing you make is resevations. What could I do after that?

:SuN042:

:)

:em0200:

Last edited:
The ability to separate the mind, body, and spirit is often correlated with the degree of psychological and social training that one has undergone. This training teaches that this separation is normal and necessary.

Sex love and commitment is closely tied amongst a lot of people that I know. These men and woman are uncomfortable with having one without the other. I do understand that these people are in the minority. It is more prevalent to hear about people that keep them separated.

It almost seems like the person in the article had to train himself to not care about the person that he is sleeping with. It is subtly implied in the following statement:
“if i sleep with a woman i dont know or care about SEX is not going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago)”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back