Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Intentions and expectations. Are harder to comprehend and explain after the deed. Why isn't there a bit more conversation and understanding up front. Some woman feel that if a man has sex with them, then he is interested in her. It goes both ways. There are some woman that don't want a relationship just sex with a guy. The guy may want more, sex or more commitment. Without the understanding further rejection does not go over well.

I agree with you completely on this-communication is key. There are definitey men out there who want more from a woman than what she is willing to give at that time and vice versa. I just say that after bumpin' uglies x amount of times, be willing to put your feelings out there and see where the "relation ship" is going. If it ain't going in the right direction either hang in there or jump tha' dang thang!. We all got choices, you can't help who you fall in love with but you can choose who you "do"-Ladies/Gents know who you are "doing".

If a guy has sex with you he does have an interest. Sex with you

:SuN042:

:toast:

:em0200:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

men always trip me out because they act like they are so emotionally detached, but really there as easy as a toe lick

one dude all we did was hang out for an hour and i had to pay fifteen bucks to change my number

he wasn't wack either

one message he was like .... "WHY".... :lol: :lol:

i was tellin my girlz he acts we hit the sheets and woke up to me gone while he was sleep...

change the digits... happen to be at the spot ... look to my left.... and hear yo, somethings wrong with ur phone

they fall in love in a second, and are just as vulnerable

they funny to me

so anyway the expression is different but men want relationships just as much as women, they just never figure it out til it's too late

seen it over and over, and bein the "feminine tomboy" that grasps some of my character, i've seen many of em cry

:lol: :lol:

men always trip me out because they act like they are so emotionally detached, but really there as easy as a toe lick

one dude all we did was hang out for an hour and i had to pay fifteen bucks to change my number

he wasn't wack either

one message he was like .... "WHY".... :lol: :lol:

i was tellin my girlz he acts we hit the sheets and woke up to me gone while he was sleep...

change the digits... happen to be at the spot ... look to my left.... and hear yo, somethings wrong with ur phone

they fall in love in a second, and are just as vulnerable

they funny to me

so anyway the expression is different but men want relationships just as much as women, they just never figure it out til it's too late

seen it over and over, and bein the "feminine tomboy" that grasps some of my character, i've seen many of em cry

You just used him!

:peace:

:em0200:

Last edited:
I have always lived by the three X rule
If you have sex more than three times with a woman, you are in a relationship.
sex three times??? listen to me son if that woman ain't cooked you a pot of[smoked pork butts]assuming she can cook at all then you ain't got no relationship.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back