a maiden's heart dances, piroettes beneath the straight,

moonbeams bointe to her fate as she waits patiently

a devine key will unlock her heart,

revelation will reward her patience

a paired key is waiting on the other side of the moon

this key courts the perfect lock

moon shadows waltz serenely under a black velvet shy

shooting stars are messengers carrying her call for you

such is black velvet cake a bit creamy to taste it permeates your stomach's residue

"An eternity, I have waited, oh how long I've dreamed of you,

Every minute of forever you'll be locked in my heart".

Oh, hear her plea, please grant her desire

End her search for her dream to come true

Raprure from above..rain, a soothing lulaby,

Floating..adrift..in dreams your key is hers

Wishing herself away to sweet, tender oblivion,

She has waited too long for your key

Dark depths of hihility, infinite space

She will await you in the middle of the abyss

Dance towards the moonbeams, they point to your face

She prays your key will unlock her dream

"An eternity, I have waited, oh how long I have dreamed of you,

Every minute of forever you'll be locked in my heart".

Are you the keeper of the key to her heart ?

Come dance with her...under the moon

Worship her in the moonlight with a passionate dance

Whisper your secrets, exchange your trinkets,

Your key matches her heart and her heart unlocks yours

Moon shadows waltz serenely under a black velvet cake

Shooting stars are messengers, telling the rest of the world,

You've finally unlocked her heart

Dance toward the moonbeams,

They point to your fate.

sex and black velvet cake

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Black Phoenix South Africa : Black Excellence: Black Women Speak Candidly About Sex In A New South African Web Series South Africa 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : SEX REBEL:BLACK (Obama's real fathers book) AACOOLDRE 1
S Black People : "The New Black".. on same-sex marriage and the African American community in Maryland. Black People Open Forum 8
Keita Kenyatta Black Relationships : Do Black Women Want Sex as much as Black Men? Black Relationships 17
Z Black People : Sex attacker's brother who called black BBC cameraman 'a slave' walks free from court Black People Open Forum 5
A Black People : THE WOMAN SEX OBJECT (WHY BLACK MEN GO FAR LONG HAIR) Black People Open Forum 9
D Black People : Black men and women are NOT average in SURVEY of SEX in AMERICA Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Jails / Prisons : Teen Black Male has Consensual Sex with Teen White Female - Gets 10 Years Prison Time Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : New lockdown laws in England make it illegal for couples living apart to have sex indoors Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Relationships : Sex With Strangers... "It's definitely not a new norm..." Black Relationships 2
SwagII Black Women : Taking Sex Out of the Equation... Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1 Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+) Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : You are my chocolate gemstone of love and sex. Charging me with an eternal source of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Color of sex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : RECEIVING ORAL SEX IS BAD FOR FEMALES Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Vatican commitee summit: church credibility at risk over sex abuse around the world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 44,000 Catholic Women Demand Answers From Pope Francis Over Sex Abuse Crisis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FEMALE HEALTH PROBLEMS A RESULT OF LACK OF SEX Black Health and Wellness 13
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s bod Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP HAVING SEX Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : putin got trump having perverted sex ???? Black People Open Forum 25
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : von-miller-sex-tape Black Sports 0
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How can you tell a guy is just interested in just sex and not a relationship? Black Relationships 13
S Black People : 582 Sex offenses.. 386 Sexual Assaults, 41 Child Family sex abuse cases (through April) in Chicago. Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Afrika Bambaataa (Zulu Nation Founder) accused of sex abuse by 3 men Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Sex in the Temple AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Women : Straight From His Mouth: Why Do Women Settle For Bad Sex In Relationships? Black Women 18
Liberty Black Sports : Suit claims Notre Dame academic coach allegedly coerced athletes into sex with daughter Black Sports 32
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Presidential Sex Scandals: from Clinton to Obama AACOOLDRE 6
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : SEX KEEPS US HEALTHY Black Health and Wellness 5
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MORE SEX LOWERS THE RISK OF PROSTRATE CANCER Black Health and Wellness 2
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School - See mo Black Education / Schools 30
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Young Guys Want Intimacy As Well As SEX Black Relationships 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Church Bans Children to “Protect” Pastor Registered as Sex Offender Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
S Black Relationships : Using Same-sex Marriage to build a nation. Black Relationships 15
Kemetstry Black Relationships : NONE COMMITMENT SEX Black Relationships 260
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : Sex Magik Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
Keita Kenyatta Black People : .......Vatican forced to defend record on sex abuse Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Sports : Sex is a Sport Black Sports 0
E Black People : Why is sex, drugs, and violence glorified in young people's music... Black People Open Forum 131
RAPTOR Black People : PIMPED OUT: Beaten, abused, forced into sex slavery Black People Open Forum 3
dunwiddat Black People : Would you like to be a different sex for a year Black People Open Forum 29
R Black Spirituality Religion : Tantric Sex Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kadijah Black Spirituality Religion : Sex Jihads: Bending the rules for religious warriors Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7