Black People : Sex attacker's brother who called black BBC cameraman 'a slave' walks free from court

Zim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk:80/news/...man-slave-walks-free-court.html#ixzz1GQSNWE33

'He said that I was a slave because white people saw me as a slave and I had no backbone, or something to that effect.'

'He carried on saying stuff like 'black people will never be respected by white people because you have no backbone and you will always be slaves'.'

"calling the black BBC cameraman a 'slave' and telling him to 'get back to his plantation' as he tried to film an interview."

LMBO!....This is so transparent, it is laughable...not what happened to this Black man but the mindset of his racist, verbally abusive attacker.

Here is a 33 y/o man who has not worked in 2 years and lives with his parents attending the sentencing of his 26 y/o brother for sexual assault of an unconscious woman, videotaped on a phone.

And then, as he is exiting the court, after his brother is sentenced to 3 years and here is this BLACK MAN with a JOB filming the aftermath. :lol:

So, he lashes out at this Black man, releasing the anger, hate and venom pent up in him, exposing the racist mindset that he has hidden before this incident......finally showing his TRUE COLORS.

...Ali had been at the sentencing of brother Feizal Ali, jailed with two others on September 10 over an attack of a woman, which was filmed on a mobile phone....

.... 33-year old Ali.....

...Ali, who told the court he had been on jobseekers' allowance 'for a couple of years,' ....

....Ali, who lives with his parents, ....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...man-slave-walks-free-court.html#ixzz1Ga2XqXGg

Yes, this is laughable. :lol:

And THIS part was especially laughable to me!

THIS statement is the UBIQUITOUS and QUINTESSENTIAL lame defense White people also say when trying to defend themselves, hiding their racism.>>>

So, now we know that it is not just an American expression but INTERNATIONAL! :lol:

He said that he couldn't have been racist because he had 'loads of black friends', his son was 'half white'...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...man-slave-walks-free-court.html#ixzz1Ga3jXfd0

SMH.....And they all think that THIS comment EXCUSES them!....So, they "get a pass" cuz "summa my best friends are Black people." LMBO!

Oh, "boo-hoo-hoo."----Errbody just pickin' on you cuz you're a Muslim.

*sniff-sniff*

...But giving his verdict and sentence, he lamented that he could only fine Ali and suggested that had a more serious charge been brought against him, Ali could have been facing a jail term.

Instead he could only order Ali... to pay a £130 pounds fine, contribute towards prosecution costs of £100 pounds and pay £100 pounds compensation to Mr Bailey, as well as a £15 pound victim's surcharge.

Threatening to hold Ali in contempt of court if he did not stop shaking his head, laughing, and criticising his decision, District Judge Pattinson said: 'You behaved in an appalling way towards a BBC cameraman, you threatened him and abused him....

...Ali, who wore a black jacket, dark grey top and black jeans, continued to shake his head at the District Judge, asking 'why do you treat us differently?' before leaving the court shouting 'Islam Forever.'

He was told he would have to pay his fines in B£10 pounds fortnightly instalments and that a court order was in place so that if he did not pay, his possessions would be seized or he would be sent to prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...man-slave-walks-free-court.html#ixzz1GaAqVir7

And, just like R.Kelly, I guess that wasn't really your brother on the video RAPING an unconscious woman, either, huh. :cool:

And THIS part was especially laughable to me!

THIS statement is the UBIQUITOUS and QUINTESSENTIAL lame defense White people also say when trying to defend themselves, hiding their racism.>>>

So, now we know that it is not just an American expression but INTERNATIONAL! :lol:

SMH.....And they all think that THIS comment EXCUSES them!....So, they "get a pass" cuz "summa my best friends are Black people." LMBO!

Exactly lol. The thing is a lot of Arab muslims have this mind set toward Black people. This guy is just an example that got media attention.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back