Black People : Sex and Chocolate series........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nevar, Feb 25, 2010.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    I love me some sex and chocolate. Yes, I am a freak for some sex and chocolate. So much you can do with it, and it brings out the sexiness. Who don't love to be sexy. I am a working lady no commitments, and there's nothing wrong with a little bump and grind. I deliver packages all day, and after delivering all day it can be rough. I visit some of the toughest neighborhoods, and I see some fine dark chocolate brothers. I like caramel, but those dark chocolate brothers with those white teeth(crossing her legs)sssss I got's to have that. I like to consider myself as a strawberry waiting to be covered with some dark chocolate. The summer is almost approaching and I have been in a dry season.
    I haven't had well you know some good loving in a while. On my routes there be this one guy that really catch my eye he has that just been in prison physique. I mean this cat was cut and rip. Baby got six pack dark like Morris Chesnut, body all over, all over, all over. (being interupted) (Mailer) miss, miss what's up with you. I have been trying to get your attention. Now did a package come for me today. I have been waiting patiently, and everyday you tell me the same thing. Look I'm about to dust this witch off if she don't back off me. (Ti-Ti) Ms. Roudy your check didn't come today and I promise you will recieve as soon as I get it. Good day! As I was pulling off I saw her flip me a bird. Trifling pigeon she don't know who she is messing with. But anyway back to my sex and chocolate. I need to get me some of that combination that deadly combination. Like I said earlier I got my eye on this cat, and I would love to get closer to him. Check out the package to see if it is what I imagine. I think is very important that a man have six inches or better. I can't stand a man that just makes me mad. So I made it my business to let's play show and tell. And I just might let you play with it.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    all yeah!!!!
    sex and melted chocolate
    pouring from da honey well

give me more , i want mo !!
    chocolate sex

3. nevar