Black Entertainment : seven pounds

daroc

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 16, 2004
seven pounds
will smiths latest

i went to see this movie..with a few friends.. and i definently believe everyone needs to see it. its a little slow in the begining.. but its more images than explainations.. which all come together by the end.

personally.. i appreciate the little things a little more after this movie.. and im sure everyone who has seen it feels the same way. be prepared to tear up...

lets just say for once the trailer.. doesnt expose the movie too much. and it was not what i expected. but it was great

Thanks daroc - After you posted & you said it started slow with much imagery, I knew that such a film was to my liking :) So found it and was hooked by the 5th minute. I started watching this movie with absolutely no idea what it was about - never even heard of it - but I just finished the first hour, starting the part 2 now - but wanted to post the links in the meantime for those who were interested ;)

Excellent quality:

Part 1

Part 2

:heart:
Zulile

you've

Thanks daroc - After you posted & you said it started slow with much imagery, I knew that such a film was to my liking :) So found it and was hooked by the 5th minute. I started watching this movie with absolutely no idea what it was about - never even heard of it - but I just finished the first hour, starting the part 2 now - but wanted to post the links in the meantime for those who were interested ;)

Excellent quality:

Part 1

Part 2

:heart:
Zulile

taken bootleggin' to another level here Z lol

thanks for the link

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back