Egypt : Seven Laws of Ancient Egypt - Blogtalk Radio

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Wayne Chandler will discuss his book "Ancient Future - The Teachings & Prophetic Wisdoms of the Seven Hemetic Laws of Ancient Egypt", which examines the Hermetic principles of Tehuti, creating a link between antiquity and the future.

Host Name: BeverlyD
Show Name: Wayne B. Chandler; Ancient Future
Length: 1 hr 30 min

Show starts at midnight Sunday 9th February

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/2009/02/09/Wayne-B-Chandler-Ancient-Future

Wayne Chandler will discuss his book "Ancient Future - The Teachings & Prophetic Wisdoms of the Seven Hemetic Laws of Ancient Egypt", which examines the Hermetic principles of Tehuti, creating a link between antiquity and the future.

Host Name: BeverlyD
Show Name: Wayne B. Chandler; Ancient Future
Length: 1 hr 30 min

Show starts at midnight Sunday 9th February

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/2009/02/09/Wayne-B-Chandler-Ancient-Future

That was another winner
Thanx sista Soulsophy for bringing that info to the table

Powerful!!

That was another winner
Thanx sista Soulsophy for bringing that info to the table

Peace & Blessings Bro Hip...

Now that's what I'm talking about!! The show was most powerful & the kind of information we SHOULD be tuning into in order for self-healing and collective healing. In many of my posts on Destee, I often refer to these universal laws as being the ultimate tools for healing and progression and nothing will change for us until we innerstand that. We can moan and whine and complain and be unhappy about circumstances in our lives & in our world, but NOTHING will change from that sort of negative energy. It's one thing to say we are a great people and come from a powerful history but that don't mean anything in the long run when we are not taking the time to comprehend such information and utilising such powerful knowledge to heal & progress ourselves in order to make real effective & positive changes in our world.

Did u manage to listen to all of the show? & do you have the book?

HTP!

um

Peace & Blessings Bro Hip...

Now that's what I'm talking about!! The show was most powerful & the kind of information we SHOULD be tuning into in order for self-healing and collective healing. In many of my posts on Destee, I often refer to these universal laws as being the ultimate tools for healing and progression and nothing will change for us until we innerstand that. We can moan and whine and complain and be unhappy about circumstances in our lives & in our world, but NOTHING will change from that sort of negative energy. It's one thing to say we are a great people and come from a powerful history but that don't mean anything in the long run when we are not taking the time to comprehend such information and utilising such powerful knowledge to heal & progress ourselves in order to make real effective & positive changes in our world.

Did u manage to listen to all of the show? & do you have the book?

HTP!

i've read the kybalion

does that count being as it's based on hermetic teaching of ancient egypt?

i've read the kybalion

does that count being as it's based on hermetic teaching of ancient egypt?

It does indeed Bro Street, because it is Tehuti who gives us instruction in The Seven Universal Laws. Tehuti is the great scholar, messenger, and deity of writing, wisdom and learning and is credited with inventing writing, mathematics, engineering, and astrology.

Tehuti is known by the Greek god Hermes. Also known as Thoth but I’m not sure if Thoth is a Greek or Roman term or is a Kemetic term as some sources are conflicting. Regardless, the sciences, esoteric teachings and philosophies of ancient Kemet had influenced the philosophy, language and mysticism found in ancient Greece and Rome and influenced the philosophies of all races and nations.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I wonder why the author Wayne Chandler of the book Ancient Future chose to keep the Greek word Hermetic in his title when its origins are clearly Kemetic. Even if, as it is said, that Hermes is a combination of the Kemetic Tehuti and the Greek god Hermes, then why choose the Greek over the Kemetic? I'm sure he has his reasons.

I don’t know if you’ve also heard of The Emerald Tablets of Tehuti or The Emerald Tablets of Thoth (known by the Greeks as The Emerald Tablets of Hermes Trismegistus) which is a writing on the three parts of the wisdom of the whole universe - the three parts being alchemy, astrology, and theurgy (magic performed with the help of beneficent spirits).

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

The Kybalion
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...pdizCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back