Black Poetry : Seven days of love....

mkhaya lo'

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 1, 2001
Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Occupation
Journalist
Intoxicating!!!! fills my every thought and need and want and desire...this seven days of love..away from the world, no phones, no knocking, no family matters, no children, no best friends, no bosses, just you and me and seven days alone!

day one: we down a glass of wine and tell our life stories in the background of warm flames from the fireplace..your eyes sparkle of tears and joy as you let me into your deepest past secrets and fears...I feel unsure and scared of how u could really be here with me..here and now, after all the times I followed u through the corner of my eye and thought, "brotha's like him don't look at sista's like me"....and we fall asleep in a drunken state of happiness on the couch..

day two: you try to teach me how to fish but we end up underwater swimming and laughing at either my lack of learning skills or your lack of teaching skills...I watch you move around in your wet slacks and a thought crosses my mind...I curse it with the love of GOd and slap my self in the cheek for thinking it..but it would prove too stronger for me...I sit and watch you from afar as you cook a love meal for me-and with love and care you put into it, I wonder where you've been all my life...slowly, thoughts of you and the future come together in my mind..I see u and me and forever approaching in the horizons..in a moment lost in thouoght, you blindfold me and lead me outside and open my eyes to the most amazing sunset on the horizon..you wrap your arms around my waist and ask, "isn't it beautiful?" what else could I say, and you reply, "it doesn't compare to you"..

Day three, four, five , six and seven, will always remain treasured in my heart for mine's and your hearts and memory alone to remember...you awaken me....welcome to my world...where have you been all my life...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back