Black People : Setting The Religious Record Straight, Pt 1.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Every now and then I do enjoy just putting things out here for those of our people to think about in terms of getting back to reality. This is one of those times. I have actually never posted my thoughts on this forum as it relates to religion and why it exist and the implications of it as it relates to our people. Well, today is that day. This stuff is so dynamic that I could write out lessons just as they did with the nation of Islam.

Q. Why are Black/Afrakan people going through what we are today in terms of religious confusion and our cultural reality?

A. We are going through all these changes because we are the only people on the earth who are "matriarchal" in nature and history. All other cultures are patriarchal and as such, there has been a long and continuous war against the female principle or Afrakan woman.

Q. When one says "matriarchal", what exactly are we saying?

A. We are saying that our people recognized long ago that the creative principle in nature and the universe is feminine in nature. As such, the foundation of all that exist came from a feminine reality. Culture came from women as women were the first cultivators of the earth in terms of farming and growing. Language also came from women as it was a development that occurred as a woman was breast feeding her young whereby she began speaking with her newborn baby. European science admits that the Afrakan woman was the only woman who developed this ability and that Europeans were originally deaf mutes.

As a cultivator of the earth, she likewise became the first healer or doctor through her knowledge of the natural herbs and vegetables that she grew and prepared. We are saying that, regardless of "what religion says", that it was she who was on the planet first and that it was man who separated from her as opposed to the story that she separated from man. We are saying that she is the first teacher, protector, nourisher and foundation of all that exist...and as such, she became the very first concept of a divinity that was ever known on the earth. We are saying that she was the President of the Mystery Systems in ancient Kemet as laid down by George G.M. James in his work entitled; "Stolen Legacy".

Were saying that regardless of what culture one investigates, one finds that they too had a matriarchal concept which they rebelled against. The Hebrews, Jews, Arabs, Orientals and white people all had a matriarchy that they over threw and replaced with a male concept of divinity or what we now call "GOD". We are saying that up until 2000 years ago, the people of the earth worshiped and honored the Goddess or feminine principle. We are saying that Arabia had no Islam and worshiped Al lat and Al Uzza. We are saying that the Hebrews worshiped the Ashtoreths. We are saying that there was a purposeful conspiracy to destroy the feminine principle in favor of a male principle or divinity. We are saying that the recognition of this by our ancestors was the reason that no male could ever ascend the throne unless he came through a woman.

Q. Why would this be so?

A. Because according to the history of OUR PEOPLE, women were BORN ROYAL and men were not.

Q. So are we saying that men are not the head of the household?

A. No, men are not the head of the household. Women are the foundation and a man's job is to support and protect that foundation.

Q. Were Black/Afrakan people ever religious?

A. No. Our people had a process of "Spiritual Development" that aligned us with nature and allowed our people to manifest divine realities. This science was physical, mental, metaphysical, scientific and included all the known sciences of nature and self to develop.

Q. So where did these various religions come from?

A. The religions were created for other peoples. This is why a study reveals that the religions came FROM OUR PEOPLE but were never FOR OUR PEOPLE. The Bible was originally written in Memphis Kemet for white people. There was no Islam or Qu'ran before the Arab contact with Ethiopian people. There was no such thing as Hebrew Scriptures before their contact with Kemet. It's sad that they had to lie about a bondage story but....to understand the reality of this is to simply take everything Kemetic from every existing religion and one would find that in doing so, they would have no religion or religious books at all.

Q. Are you saying that there's no God?

A. I'm saying that the terminology of the word "GOD" only addresses or focuses on the MALE aspect of the Divine reality. I'm stating that there is nothing in life that is ONE SIDED and as such, what we call the Supreme Being is not simply "MALE or FEMALE" in quality or in manifestation. As such, it is BOTH. I am saying that the Creator first manifested the feminine quality of its power by the simple act of CREATING...and in creating, created a being that could likewise CREATE FROM SELF. This created being (humans) have the capacity to manifest divine realities on earth when in accord with the DIVINE UNIVERSAL reality. The recognition of this by our ancestors in Kemet was what allowed them to call the CREATOR (NETER) by the name of "AMEN" which simply means the "HIDDEN OR CONCEALED" because they knew that no human could see this reality except through its manifestations.

They would later recognize this DIVINE REALITY as a LIGHT or SUN through which the earth and all humans were enlightened and given life. Thus the term "AMEN RA", the "HIDDEN OR CONCEALED LIGHT". Our ancestors were not stupid or naive to think that there was an actual name that could be applied to the CREATOR, so all they could do was give it a "TITLE"...which is what "AMEN RA" is.

Q. Everybody in Afraka didn't practice as the Kemites practiced, so how do you account for the various ATR's in Afraka?

A. A study of them all will find that they have a common source as well as principles that are consistently the same with different terminologies.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I'm reminded of a couple of scenes in Shaka Zulu. The first was when he was a child and his mother (god) was being disrespected by his father, i believe and he vowed to come back when he got older to come back and defeat him and place his mother (god) back in her proper place (head of the nation, the seat of royalty) as his mother looked on with an assuring smile, already knowing that her sons words would be made manifest because of the conversations she had already had with him while breast feeding him as a baby. As his father just looked on in disgust and had a smug look on his face, but worry in his eyes. Which is why he sent spies out to try and kill them in the forest.

The second, would be when his words became manifest and he took charge and asked if anyone wanted to challenge his killing of the former king right in front of their eyes. When everyone bowed their heads and submitted to him, the first thing he did was to hold out his right hand (power) and extend it, with a smile on his face to his mother and he said "come motha and return to your proper place" and she came and stood on his right side. (seat of power) As in the meaning of CHRIST!

Also, take note to the fact that his spiritual protection also came from a woman though i can't quite call her name at this moment. She was the one who when Shaka was born felt a great trembling and knew he was a special child THAT WOULD PUT THINGS BACK IN ORDER (cont'd thought) and she guided him thru his life and sent messages to him and his mother, similar to the biblical account of how mary used to try and hide 'jesus' and 'angels' would come and guide her steps. (cont'd thought)

peace

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    No, this is not true:

"we are the only people on the earth who are "matriarchal" in nature and history. All other cultures are patriarchal..."

But then as I read what you wrote further, it seems like you confirmed me and at the same time counteracted your first statement, when you wrote this:

"one finds that they too had a matriarchal concept which they rebelled against. The Hebrews, Jews, Arabs, Orientals..."

So I absolutely don't disagree with you on the feminine aspect of which you wrote but I'm not getting what you are trying to bring out in regards to 'the African Woman' because I am relating this from a personal perspective. I am always amazed at how this subject comes up and is related to 'the patriarchal system' of the other religions of which you listed because of the lack of other critical issues that are always conveniently omitted. If these other religions developed because they rebelled against the matriarchal system, then why is it so difficult to list the reason why they rebelled. Why do you and other Black men who worship the ancient Black African woman pose her as being so perfect, and the first of everything but don't bring out the reasons why she is not today elevated on this wise? How can we get back to that time then, and have [us] elevated and put back on our thrown if the reasons as to why she was put down not brought out and dealt with? So I say i speak from a personal level and then let me just explain what I have never hid; As a Black AFrican woman here under this evil government, I was persecuted and my sons were taken from me by this government, but the judge and the many prosecutors that did this to me were Black African American women, most of them single, or divorced, and did not manifest Black Unity in anyway, they were just for themselves, and feminist oriented. There were white people in the court process but they took direction from the Black women social service workers and the judge. These Black woman hated me because I was married to a Black man and had two Black sons... Yes, my husband was not working at the time, but he lost his jub due to severe racism, and he was depressed, but that was no reason to take our children from us and lie against us. The Black women that came against me adored White men and this American system.

So again, i would like to know from you, the reasons why these past religions rebelled from these ancient AFrican woman 'goddesses' to set up a patriarchal system? I believe that at one point there was a balance between both the Black man and the Black woman, but something happened to the point in which divisions came about, and i believe these division are due to self hatred and White Supremacy. I believe tht ancient Black people began to elevate White people and lighter skinned people but I just wnt to hear some facts based on your point of view that your presented in this thread.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  5. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
  6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Thanks. This took me back to about 30 years ago. Everything he stated still holds true today.

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Ase O

Ninu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jade.

One's lineage cannot be denied no matter how much one may want to hide the fact, a sparkling stone sprouts from dust.

Modupe Keita.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    bump