Chief Elder Osiris : SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT INTEGRATION AND ASSIMILATION

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT INTEGRATION AND ASSIMILATION

By Chief Elder Osiris

After This Missive you will know that I am serious about Black People and I am not here with you to win favor from you, just to share the Divine Truth with you and continue on, being obedient to our Ancient First Way Ancestors, and whether you take advantage of the Divine Truth I share with you, it is on you and not Me, I share, you either accept or reject, I move on, continuing to share the Divine Truth as Revealed to me by our Ancient First Way Ancestors.

Now, let me begin, when it come to Serenity of Mind, I remember experiencing such Peaceful Ecstasy when I was a very Young Being of a Boy, I say about 3 or 4 years into my Growth and Development, and the experience I had when I was alone with the Ancestors which we label to be at that age our make believe friends, me knowing nothing about the Ancestors, yet there I was in communication with them and they with me, while being sitting in the front yard playing in the dirt, hearing and Seeing my grandmother in the back stirring her wash in the boiling pot and hearing the birds chirping and seeing butter flies flying and the Bees Buzzing, that moment in my Time has been imprinted in my Mind until this Day, and I can still Feel and Smell the odor of Divine Peace, which I had at that Time in my Life and that is the feeling and Odor I have been longing for, every since I became Matured enough to know the Evil of Segregated Oppression and what it was all about, and so now I must Know the Challenge that my Mother and Grand Mother and Granddaddy and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins, those more Matured than me must have been experiencing under such an evil system created by white Folks, to express a Biological Level of Superiority over us Black People and now that I look back, Segregation being a Law created by white people to limit the Movement of Black People, supported by their Law, commonly referred to as the Law Of Segregation, prepared and qualified ne to know what my mission must be in Life, which is to share Divine information that will be powerful enough to bring Divine Enkightenment to a Mentally Desturbed Black Nation

Yet in the Midst of Extreme Racism and Unjustified Prejudice, at my young age I was able to capture the Serene Peace our Ancient Divine Cosmic First Way Ancestors experienced and such an environment was common to them, as they were the author and Finisher of their Environment, so it is that Young Childhood experience, which I have been chasing every since, desiring such a serene experience for the whole of the Black Nation, because such is the Commonality of the Living of our Ancient First way Ancestors and can become the Living condition of the Black World again, so now I fight for the Independence and Sovereignty of Life Living For The Black World, all who desire such Environmental Living, with Black Folks in Control, must be willing to know the Divine Truth about the Black Life upon this Planet.

So, I guess during the Sixties and Seventies, on unto this present Time, I consider myself to be an uncompromising staunch Black Nationalist Separatist, strongly opposed to Integration / Assimilation and still is today, such being my motivation in that which I do in Life today, my Life.

It is the system of Human Being integration that is in lock step with assimilationm that which I am in opposition to and not the integration that is the Natural order of things, because that Integration allow the Natural differences to be as they are, without those differences invading each other territory, meaning those that are different, yet in a Natural order of Integration, having a Dynamic Relationship with each other, a relationship which allow all to relate with each other of a Different Kind, maintaining their own identity while in action, without attempting to change the Natural order of the Natural integration process, such an integration relationship is so sanction by the Universe and not the Human Being.

The Universe process of integration is in Harmony, Ordet, And Balance with the process of Separation, such a Relationship between the Two, compliment each other, not so with the Human Being action of Integration / assimilation, such action of relationship collide with the Natural setting of the Universe and the record and History of integration / assimilation as so implemented by the Human Being, is the Human Being integration / assimilation that the Honorable Chancellor Williams informed us about, it being the process that the Human Being used to steal the identity of Black so call Afrikans and to gain possession of Afrika, a process that has had a devastating affect upon the Lives and Sanity of a once Black Divine Being.

The most successful Afrikan Negro Leader of Black People to come in the Midst of the Afrikan American, for purpose to drive a Integration/ assimilation dagger into the belief of the Afrikan American, happen to be Dr. Martin Luther King, it is the work of Dr. King that has set Black People back away from being desirous for Freedom, Justice, and the Sovereignty of Life, misleading the Afrikan American, by influencing the Afrikan American that the way to Black Respectability and advancement with privileges is for Little Black Boys be desirous to walk with hand lock hands together, with such a relationship being the prelude to Race integration / assimilation and for the Black Nationalist Separatist to oppose such Afrikan / White relationship, will be in direct opposition to Afrikan American Progress, with the Black Womb-gender and Black Staff Gender, never to desire Freedom, Independence, Sovereignty of the Black Life with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation in the Hand of the Children of the Middle Passage, and without such action of desire coming from the Afrikan American, with a desire to become Free from america, such none Thinking, coming from the Afrikan American, does in fact secure Black people fate in america and such a fate insure our depended oppression under the Rule of the Human Being White Man and his agents in the World against the Black World.

So, No beloved, Dr. King was not an asset to Black People in America and most certainly not to the Black Nationalist Separatist, therefore not to the Black World, his service only served to be a Liability to not only Black People in America but to the entire Black World, as he preached the Virus of Religion to the Black World, a Virus that carry the Germ of integration / Assimilation to the Black Race, with anybody that is not Black, as if Race Mixing is a prerequisite to Black intelligence, Respect, and Freedom of Independence.

The Greatest Evil to be let loose on Black People in the World, is Racial Integration / Assimilation with Human Beings, Dr. King Style, and it was Dr King that has set a Goal of Freedom and Independence away from America, back a Hundred Years or More, that is if the Black Nationalist Separatist Divine Being does not rise and begin to tell the Black World the Divine Truth about who it is that is the Enemy to the Black World, preventing us from regaining our Divine Mind Back, a Mind that will allow you to See Clearly the Damage Dr. King has Done to the Psychic of the Afrikan Americans, they which now have the Most Influence over the Human Being Mind of Afrikan Americans, and it is all because of the fact that the Black Nationalist Separatist Geaveyites Choose to remain Silent, as many so call Garveyites Black Nationalist Separatist remain a Silent Partner to the Dr. Martin Luther King Doctrine of Integration / Assimilation of the Black Race, into the Racial Melting Pot of White America, an Effective Damage that is being felt by the Black World all over, as we practice the Evil of Integration / Assimilation of the Races, and in order to justify such evil action, you now have Black People preaching that there is no such Thing as Race and if that is the case, then why is it that Black People do not control our Home Land and why is the Black Civilization of Before, is not Now ?

Did not I tell you that you will not approve of this Divine Truth, which I share with you and that is why it is, that I am qualified to share this Divine Truth with you and it is all because I answer only to the goddess and god our Ancient Divine First Way Black Ancestors and that I do not seek Favor From you, who are of the Black so call Afrikan World.

The problem with the so call Afrikan is that we have become worshipers of Idols instead of showing Respect to the Divine Truth and the result from such an action, that come from the Black so call Afrikan, is the way we now believe about God and our Life association with "HIM " and if you want to look at the result that come from such a Black Life way of living, then observe the condition of the Black World, Mentally as well as Spiritually, a condition that has erased the Divine Black Being True Identity, you who once were of a Once Divine Nation of Black People, Black in the Divine Reality that you carry, it being the Compound Melanin in your organic body System.

The Black World has been conditioned by the Human Being Oppressors to worship the Man Dr Martin Luther King and study not the devastation his teaching has caused and still is causing upon the Black World, as we now religiously practice the danger of Racial integration / assimilation, in other word, Race Mixing of all sorts with Black People, and it be the Black World that remain to be the most despised upon this planet, and we should know why, but we do not, and that is why we find Black People asking such illogical question such as, " Is God Punishing Black People " ?

The greatest error a people can make, is to believe in somebody without Thinking about what that Somebody is saying / teaching to you.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2007

setting the record straight...

whoa,chief first of all who says that blacks[worship]dr.king?he's highly respected as he should be,the civil rights movement wasn't about wanting to be with white folks but about having the RIGHT to shop,eat,live where we chose in this country[there was racism in the north too you know]this man was a true leader,it's easy for some of us to sit on a pious throne and disrespect this great man[i didn't studder]you know chief everyday on this forum black folks sit and talk about how we shouldn't tear one another down,well it seems that we don't practice what we preach oh pious one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back