Black People : SETIMENTS FOR THE SENTIMENTAL

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nameless, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

Your "reservations" are your prompting that silence was in order

You came here for "ancient secrets"

can't "these people" have one thing to themselves *smh*

We do

GOD's favor

and promise to rise us up from the dust

If you feel "insignificant", that is not a problem the "we" have, so I really don't know how to "pity" you

you make ur bed, u lie in it

I NEEDED TO RESPOND TO THIS, AND FOUND THAT IT WOULD NOT BE APPROPRIATE TO SET THIS TYPE OF VIBE WITHIN THE TRIBUTE OF A TRUE QUEEN

2. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Wow, really?

Guess I'm not allowed by you to pay homage to this ancestor, nor to share that experience with her family.

There are many whites who post here and who never reveal their identity. I chose to be honest and up front, how else can one truly share?

It's sad you've taken offense to something so heartfelt and genuine.

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @gogounited

I'll leave it up to the fully black folk here to decide about what Nameless said, but...

"There are many whites who post here and who never reveal their identity"

Not being picky or anything, though people do say I'm too pedantic, but, if they don't reveal their identity how do you know they're white? Like do they have things they say that give them away to another white person or something?

4. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    The source of some answers have their roots in not-so-logical places of foundation.

For example, when another poster questioned Nameless as to whether he was white, I knew otherwise. The knowing is something I do not care to explain, but once you've finished the Metu Neter, you'll understand how this can be possible in absence of logical form and rational structure.

5. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    beause people tell on themselves all the time....

6. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

What I am saying is this,

I am not “feeling” you, and this does not “mean” that I don't like you

I don't care to “know” you to rationalize such, it means I can not sense your “essence”, so it does not belong to “me”

do u even “hear” urself with ur choice to be “up front”

To honor my ancestor is to acknowledge all of the “various” reasons and lifetimes that have caused their distaste for your kind

Have you read the Queen and King's books? Have you spoken to them? Have you visited their websites, which clearly show how they “feel” about you?

Had you, you wouldn't have intruded.

I sense matters of the “heart”, so to say what u said was heartfelt is trickery in my perception of you, and you collective intent is clear

Now get the meaning.

It is not my right to “govern” someone elses' house, so I am not asking you to leave or stay here....

I'm just saying, your just not a part of our M.I.N.D

Now Mother Earth, which would be the African Queen is even my loving parent as I exist in this physical form, because these are her elements

but what my FAMILY shares is a “common spirit”, and no we won't share that with you, because our (I)'s can see you malicious intent for us.

I don't seek to disrupt the peace, but when the light is on, it makes certain things c-thru

Amen Ra

7. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

I AM A SHE

ur intuitive balance appear to be a little off center

because immersed in GOD everything is possible, and it doesn't matter how u "learn to read", you'll never understand US

you can't "explain the knowing" and this is the plight of ur people

8. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    And what I am saying is this, I exist, therefore I AM. If you say that I exist seperate from you and yours, that is your perception. Form will flow from such thought.

Malicious intent? I want to say take a step back and re-look, re-search, re-perceive who I am and my intentions here, but you have set them already in heart of stone, so I'm doubting that it would make a difference.

Have a lovely day,

Hotep!

Penny

9. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

I THINK

THEREFORE

I AM

you actually think you "exist"?

I don't "blame" you for trying to "survive"

You don't have the "power" necessary to mock me

and no "access" to this channel no matter how many time u read the Meter Neter

the whole shakespeare poetry is played out, in fact, in the Sister Queen's book, she speaks of how shakspeare was instrument in re writing the "bible"

My word is born, ur word is formed, and it's beginning to lose it's potency

no worries,

Love's gonna get cha!

10. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Power to mock you? Why would I want to do that?

Access to your channel? My vibration and the frequency of my energy signature has nothing to do with you.

I am neither a fan nor student of Shakespeare. In college I failed my mid-term miserably with a 38 regarding Shakespeare's mind control "literature."--It is the one thing I never bothered to read and never understood folks' fascination of it.

But all I have is words to attempt to convey to you who I am, and you don't even know me (clearly) and have yet filled in all the blanks having written volumes between the lines of my posts. And I will go so far as to say that those assumptions are not garnered by who I am, but by who you expect me to be. Well, I am not a construct of stereotypes or the general makeup of whites who have hurt you or your ancestors. I can't tell you I am different, it's useless. I can only BE different, and BE Penny.

You will see me through a lense of conditioned behavior and associative thinking, or be open to who I am with blank slate. It is your choice, not mine. I can only BE.

Hotep!

Penny