Black People : Seth & Nephthys [THYS-SYTH, Reverse Script]; the Loveless Marriage?

This the article used a little biblical reference I'm going to use a lot more to show how the biblical stories is really a story about Set, Nut and Geb.

This has been covered before on this site if I'm not mistaken but its a good topic. Set was not an evil deity in ancient Upper Km.t (Southern Egypt) but was demonized by those who which to distort history. Set also known as Seth was the supposed 3 son of Adam and Eve just as he was the 3 child of Nut and Geb. Seth was supposed to be the 3 and holy child of Adam and Eve which is again the story of Geb and Nut (Adam and Eve).

Geb represents the Earth just like Adam[ah]. The word Adamah means land which is what Adam was created from. Adam is the representation of earth because that's what his body is (humanity or humans physical body is comprised of earths elements). The word Adamah also means husband which is the representation of the masculine Adam. Nevertheless, biblically Adam is male and females so Geb represents humanity. Nut represents the sky which is to say 'wind', ' breath' aka spirit biblically. Eve (Chavah - pronounced ka`fa) means life bringer and without the wind man (aka Adam - Humanity - male and females) could not have life or create life. According the the first Christians which were Gnostic (Egyptians) Eve was the Wisdom herself and transformed herself into a serpent. Remember Eve's Hebrew name is Chavah pronounced Ka`fa is liken to the ancient Km.t/Kemetic Kefa who was the sacred serpent often times called the Kundalini in India theology. She's (Eve) the spirit (spirit by definition is wind aka sky) Nut. She enters and exit our bodies with every breath thus Eve was taken from Adams rib which is to say lungs under the ribs at every breath.

When Geb (Adam/humanity/male & female) and Nut (Eve/sky/wind/spirit) came together they created their third child Set or Seth who held the essence of humanity and spirit. Set/Seth or Sat, represents a people and as we know when you are speaking of people they usually add and [an] at the end of the word. The Kemetic word 'Set[an]' means 'royal' but the English word 'Satan' mean opponent or opposes. The Upper Egyptians (Southern Egyptians) opposed the northern Egyptians and thus the battle between the Uncle Set (older) Southern Egyptians against the Nephew Heru (younger - invaders) Northern Egyptians took place. The South lost and thus Set/Seth was made to be the bad guy in all of modern and ancient mythologies. Remember the first time that Satan was mentioned was in 1 Chronicles 21:1 but never before then.

Satan was a military power that caused David to number his people. Menmaatre Seti I was a dominate military man that didn't play but he was from the south which is where Set or Seth was worshiped. King David as I will abbreviate because they didn't use vowels was 'DvD' which is interchangeable with the 'TwT' a Northern Egyptian Pharaoh. King David often spoke about Zion which is actually the ancient Egyptian city Zoan currently called Cairo, Egypt.

I've done an extensive study on the Hebrew patriarchs and the 18th dynasty Lower Egyptian (Northern Egypt) Pharaohs and they are one and the same. That's a different study for a different day but the point that I making here is that King David was an 18th Dynasty pharaoh and Menmaatre Seti I was a 19th Dynasty Pharaoh. The power shifted back to Set/Seth and biblical he was demonized through the suggestion that the Hebrews were enslaved by the follower of Set & Ra (Ra`mesis/moses and his father Seti).

Heru represents the Eagle which is why the American flag is represented by the Eagle as they try to emulate the ancient Northern Kemetic invading peoples. Please note that I am not suggesting that Heru wasn't ours because he was without a second thought ours. The American people try to emulate those who conquer but as history repeats itself until people wake up, the south will prevail again.

Set like Anubis was seen as bad by the moderns and many of us have fallen victim to there fault ideologies not paying attention to the fact that Anubis is always sitting on an ark which is proposed to be the holy writings protecting them with his ear shot straight up in the air. Set was once known as the protector of Ra/Re - ...

We have to re-evaluate Kemetic history as well because even that was handed to us improperly.

Peace

Ru2religious
so therefore you are saying Satan is someting to be revered and there is absolutely nothing wrong wit Satanism?
Or saying hail Satan?

Set was definitely good in the beginning until he was re characterized into something that he wasn't at first.

Timelines always must be measured based on the Kemetic people an not the Hebrews. They say the bible was written around 568 BC by Ezra and Nehemiah which I don't know if that can be proven but what we can gather as legit is that all information which we now call a the bible was taken directly from Egypt according to historical records around 250 BC. Remember these records didn't come from a Hebrew temple but they came directly out of Egypt and we have been given a created history.

As it stands, if all records come from Kemet which is historical then the recorded records are Kemetic in nature. The event that they wrote of happened almost a thousands years before the translation of the Septuagint in 250 BC. Where talking a thousand year gap between these event.

There is no archaeological evidence that King David ever existed so putting him in a time-line as many Christian archaeologist have done is without merit. Many of us fall into the same snare debating a time-line especially with King David but that is pointless and useless. So to suggest that a pharaoh couldn't have been King David based on timelines is again without merit if this so-called historical figure never existed. In the form of David he didn't exist based on biblical false histories, but there was a pharaoh that carried the same attributes as the one we commonly call King David and this must be taken into again account given the fact that the writing again, were taken out of Kemet.

Some of the events even in the bible doesn't match its own time-lines because there were 72 author and hundreds of inconsistencies. The whole book is not accurate and thus the time-line will be even the more inaccurate.

Again, these are stories translated from Kemetic writings and not a Hebrew writing per sa. They say the bible was translated from the Hebrew scriptures but there is no evidence that a Hebrew writing ever existed. They found scrolls that they consider part of the bible last century but they were also found in the Egyptian valley's. There is in fact evidence that the Septuagint which is where the bible was translated from came from Egypt. This is without debate. I wanted to establish this point though it seems that I may be a little repetitive - I do apologize.

Now as far as the story of Ausar sleeping with Set wife, that is only one story but again there are many stories because another story has that Set wanted his sister - the wife of Ausar who's name was Auset/Isis so he murdered Ausar. There are many stories that surround the death of Osiris yet that's what happens over time, stories change like time-lines, names and events.

The letters 'D' is interchangeable with the letter 'T' so the word 'DVD' becomes 'TVT' just like the letter 'V' is interchangeable with the letter 'W' and thus the word or name DVD/David becomes Twt/Thut (thutmoses). The word Thut is 'Thoth' which is the Moon Deity. As we know the word 'Moses' in Km.t means 'child of'. King David real name was King/Pharaoh Thothmoses which mean child of the Moon' or Djehuti. The name Djehuti is extreme simple to figure out on a biblical level. Remove the 'D' from the name 'Djehuti' and you have 'Jehuti'. Remember the 't' and 'd' are interchangeable and thus the word 'Jehuti' become 'Jehudi' or the tribe of Yehudi. King David comes from the tribe of Yehudi. The children of the moon god thut/thoth. The Israelites (Is-Ra-El/AR) holy days are centered around the moon.

The star of David which is not even in the bible is based on the 3 kings or pyramids in Egypt. On the moon there are 3 pyramids lined with the 3 kings which is where we get the 'As Above, So Below' ...

Geb and Nut - Adam and Eve -

I think this link can explain it better then what I can - Geb/Nut - Adam/Eve

I was hoping that I could have saved that for a different discussion which is why I'm still barely skimming over it - but again, King David cannot be given a time-line if the person we currently know as King David cannot be proven to have ever existed.

Peace

Ru2religious

smh... this still doesn't make any sense about King David at all, and and Moses in KMT is spelled MSS which means birth or from water he was drawn.

so therefore you are saying Satan is someting to be revered and there is absolutely nothing wrong wit Satanism?
Or saying hail Satan?

Ok I'm going to get back to everyone on this post because I thought I made it pretty simple for everyone to understand. I don't know why its got to be difficult - well let me take that back I do because its something that seems to be extremely new and what is new sometimes is hard to digest ...

Ankhur - I'm going to speak to your first before I got to the gym -

I don't know if your black or not which I think your suspect - nevertheless, sense this is an open forum let me ask you what about my post does it say Hail Satan? Where did you come up with the ideal of worshiping Satanism from in concerns to what I've posted? People like Clyde Coger I can understand why he would be against what I'm saying because he has stakes in his religious ideals and that's to be honored but you? What are you bringing to this topic?

If you didn't read anything that said, "Hail Satan" or I believe in Satanism then keep it moving or offer something ... You are a waste of time.

Peace

Ru2religious

Ok I'm going to get back to everyone on this post because I thought I made it pretty simple for everyone to understand. I don't know why its got to be difficult - well let me take that back I do because its something that seems to be extremely new and what is new sometimes is hard to digest ...

Ankhur - I'm going to speak to your first before I got to the gym -

I don't know if your black or not which I think your suspect - nevertheless, sense this is an open forum let me ask you what about my post does it say Hail Satan? Where did you come up with the ideal of worshiping Satanism from in concerns to what I've posted? People like Clyde Coger I can understand why he would be against what I'm saying because he has stakes in his religious ideals and that's to be honored but you? What are you bringing to this topic?

If you didn't read anything that said, "Hail Satan" or I believe in Satanism then keep it moving or offer something ... You are a waste of time.

Peace

Ru2religious
You think I am suspect ;

because you are insecure about your manhood.

You are in love with a male politician

or you have a serious mental deficit like you want to be called brown instead of Black,

but it would have been easier to simply answr the question rather then tell the pulic about your psychological ... uhm ... issues, now about your Satan comment , I will wait till you go and do your 3 push ups at Jennie Craig, and then wait for your response.

You think I am suspect ;

because you are insecure about your manhood.

You are in love with a male politician

or you have a serious mental deficit like you want to be called brown instead of Black,

but it would have been easier to simply answr the question rather then tell the pulic about your psychological ... uhm ... issues, now about your Satan comment , I will wait till you go and do your 3 push ups at Jennie Craig, and then wait for your response.

Don't know where your going with that but again - look to the top and tell me where I said - Hail Satan and spoke about Satanism?

Secondly, what color are you if your white then your white but if your a so called black man then look in the mirror check your skin and you tell me what color it is. If you are not the color of a tire then you are not black - you are a brown man. If you paid attention to that thread you would have understand why I elect to call myself brown verse the negative meaning and energy that follows the word black. If your brown and you call yourself black then you seem to be the one with the problem and not me.

So to you again - where did you find in my writings that I said anything about Satanism or Hail Satan?

Answer the question and that's where you will find your answer. If you find that I didn't say hail Satan or anything remotely close to Satanism then you have a problem with reading comprehension.

For those who need to know if I'm into Satanism - your answer is NO!!! Do I believe in a Being named Satan ... NO!!! - If you read what I wrote above you will see that I was comparing Set with Seth of Adam and Geb and Nut as Adam and Eve. Nowhere did anyone say anything about Satanism or Hail Satan.

O and as far as this comment right here: "You are in love with a male politician" - what was that about? What place does that have in this discussion? What Politician are you speaking of? What's up with the word Love? That sound a little gay to me so what is it that you are trying to say?

When you are ready to join the adult club let me know - I think that your white and that's my opinion based on a comment you wrote in a different thread - it was something that a European would say. I came at you the way that I did because you have absolutely nothing to offer to the conversation except 'hail Satan or Satanism'? Man get it together and follow the conversations.

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back