Black Relationships : Serial Dater

serial dater is that what they call it these days? My advice to you if you are a beautiful Black woman I'd suggest you wait till you find someone you really like not just physically but with everything else, one that has proven himself to you to be worthy , then date to marry him. This dating thing has turned our Black women into wh0res and our Men into wh0re-mongers. Words like marriages have become taboo an while whordom is being promoted thru words like serial dating that turns our young men and women into very undisciplined people with no family values. Well that's just my humble opinion.

Who said I was having sex with these men??? I'm saying going on a DATE and then dropping them

Who said I was having sex with these men??? I'm saying going on a DATE and then dropping them
Well my apologies because when people talk about dating these days they are usually talking about people they have sex with. Well if there are no sex involved still take your time become friend first with him because you don't want to lead a 1000 men on just to dump them. Still not a good rep Take your time.

You know if you people always think that dating involves sex then that's your deal...not mine....I just want to be fed, given so dranks, watch a movie, do something fun, and converse...NOT F----!

Is that right? There is nothing wrong with that, just don't lead the guy on. Like I said you can do that with friends without leading them on.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'll like a person and then for no reason at all I'll lose interest in them. I just start finding all kind of things that irritate me about the person. Or I immediately find someone else that's better and then the cycle continues. I can turn my emotions on and off like a switch.

You feel like no one is good enough for you and you become....A SERIAL DATER.

Definition of a Serial Dater

One who engages in the process of systematically dating an obscene amount people in short span of time. This definition encompasses but is not limited to internet dating, bar dating, long distance flirtations, phone service dating, blind dating, expiration dating, match making, one night stands, friends with benefits, and personal ad surfing. Can be considered a politically correct alternative to word "player" both with and without a negative connotation.
Serial dating is a symptom of a bigger problem. Sometimes you meet so many dudes that are just GARBAGE it turns a switch on, you know that switch that makes you become.....detached. It is for survival, because it is hard for a woman who has standards and expects her man to live up to a certain expectation. If we are all honest with ourselves, a man will chew you up and spit you out, and then go about his business. People then label you, (men and woman) as high maintenance or too judgemental. I do believe that you will find that one someday, but the dudes you are dating....just aren't doing it for you. That's okay, just do you, continue to date and pray for that one that God has for you. Until that time, keep tabs on your state of mind, you already recognize the habit you have of turning your emotions on and off, that is half the battle. Now when someone comes along and intrigues you enough to give more of yourself, you'll be ready.

Well my apologies because when people talk about dating these days they are usually talking about people they have sex. Well if there are no sex involved still take your time become friend first with him because you don't want to lead a 1000 men on just to dump them. Still not a good rep Take your time.

Well see my problem with these guys is they expect sex like on the first date...They want to "come in and talk" and IF I let them they say they're too tired to drive home...I swear it's all of them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back