Black Sports : Serena Williams raps in a song that rhymes ‘tennis racquet’ with ‘Gucci glasses’

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 11, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    A hip-hop song featuring a rapping Serena Williams was leaked to TMZ on Thursday night, hours before Serena easily handled Maria Sharapova at the Madrid Open.
    Last year, Serena was rumored to be in the studio with famed producer DJ Clue. Is this 60-second track a result of that pairing?
    Serena sounds pretty good in her eight bars. Her inflection doesn't sound forced and she appears to be enjoying herself, even when the lyrics get a little hokey.
    Let's exegesis this historic track:
    I ball hard, no tenn

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/tenni...ng-rhymes-tennis-racquet-gucci-143930292.html

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    This person who wrote this article obviously doesn't have anything else to write about and doesn't understand rap. First off she didn't try to rhyme "tennis raquet and gucci glasses. You don't even have to be a rap purist to hear that she used the suffix of the words to flow in a rap cadence. All words in rap are not exact rhyming words all the time. She used an old school flow to mesh the the words "racqu-ETS and glas-SES together. This writer has a lot of time on his hands. If anything needs Serena needs better material (if that is the writers base premise, I agree), maybe she can reach out to info-moetry for better material and flow.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Well you know how they flow and try to be on the go with everything they think they know when oftentimes they blow.,,,lol

4. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    LOL

...what the hell do they know, can't go toe to toe, mentally and morally bankrupt and that's fo sho...

5. Black10Star

Black10Star Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    #facepalm ....why, Serena lol

I'm sure she did it for fun though. I shouldn't expect an album soon........right?:confused: