Black Sports : Serena Williams - DISQUALIFIED - us open 2009

Peace,

I could see this coming. Serena was gonna choke against the comeback mother-of-the-year and the refs were gonna do what they could to help out. One nicely timed, so-called, foot fault was all it took.

When we gonna learn these people don't always play fair? Perhaps I missed it but I still haven't seen any close-up footage of the so-called foot fault. Did they show it?

Peace
Precise

twas not a foot fault....
it was very close...even so...u don't call a close call like that in the match game....

i watch tennis and the white tennis players for the most part do not like serena and venus....

big surprise...

the thing that got me was that johnny mac had the nerve to try and criticize her...

huh?

what the *****?

one love
khasm

Serena Williams accused of threatening line judge

US OPEN 09' Serena Williams Post Match Interview

:heart:

Destee
serena shouldn't have let them bait her like that,it was a bad call although i will admit that her opponent was pretty good and might've bet serena,but them folks don't like two black female champions so they found a way do get her out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back