Black Sports : Serena Williams - DISQUALIFIED - us open 2009

She is so beautiful. And now, gracious.

But I'm still angry though.

I do believe that there is great inequality here that crosses the racial line and etc.

Yes, she was a bigger woman to apologize for her behavior.

And yes, the racial inequality is there.

I would hope that this incident be used as a precedent for a player's rights when they feel they've been persecuted by officials.

As for that "foot fault," I've read conflicting reports. Some say it was. Some say it wasn't.....Interestingly though, I've found nothing official from the "Grand Slam" committee which rules the US OPEN. :?:

But, since this happened, I would think that Serena has seen every available video of that serve from different angles. So, she should know herself if that Line Judge was correct or not.

serena williams...

ok my people i think that it's time for folks to get off serena's case if the tennis association is gonna punish her then it's thier choice but i'm getting a little tired of us blasting her,for today i read that[uncle tom]jason whitlock calls her a whiner and a loser[excuse me but isn't she ranked in the top five women's players],why is it that as soon as white folks start in here we come with the overflow of criticism...i think that enough is enough.

Oh yeah, that's right! Thank you Sister Cherryblossom!:love:

But you know what, I bet the side official felt like she would
kill her. If you're Black and screaming, then you're probably
gonna kill somebody.

:heart:

Well, a tennis ball shoved down one's throat just may cause some breathing difficulties that could result in death. LOL!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back