Black Sports : Serena to lose butte.........?

jamesfrmphilly said:
after getting beat, again, by a no name.
ms Williams was heard to say she may lose weight and she may even TRAIN!

Venus hasn't been a power player in Tennis for a few years, which is ashamed because she is at least the second most talented player in the game. However no matter how talented one is, training is necessary to hone your skills. That is something both Venus and Serena seem to have forgotten.

panafrica said:
Venus hasn't been a power player in Tennis for a few years, which is ashamed because she is at least the second most talented player in the game. However no matter how talented one is, training is necessary to hone your skills. That is something both Venus and Serena seem to have forgotten.

You are so right. They have slacked off for whatever reason. I guess coming into your own and getting a bighead from all of that success. But still, be on your game. Take care of what got you there.

Serena lost at Wimbledon because she didn't train as long, was sick and still has a hurt ankle. She needs to give that ankle enough time to heal before she'll be announcing her retirement from tennis.

And Venus...I don't know what in the hell is wrong with her. She just stopped period. She fell off big time. I guess it was her man. He laid it on her and just done lost her dang mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

panafrica said:

Pan, those sisters aren't really interested in tennis anymore... They've got money coming out of their ears, and their daddy made them understand that tennis was a means to an end, not THE end...

In fairness to Serena, I heard she was playing with a broken bone in her foot when she lost to that nobody the other day... Here I go sympathizing with littel sister though I said I was through with her, and her red hair and white boyfriends, but that's me... Fact is, when you play under the scrutiny they've played under for the past, what, 10 years, the game can't really be that much fun to 'em anymore... When the game is no fun, and the passion is gone, you aint gonna train for no lost cause...

Peace!
isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back