Black Entertainment : SERENA GETS ENGAGED

there are women with money and global exposure yet cannot find a black man to treat them right. really ?
in the whole entire wide world there is no good black man ? hmmmmm.....

could it be that the problem is within ?
It is what it is. Some women aren't on a mission to find a mate. Sometimes you simply find yourself in the same space together and there's an attraction. We no longer find ourselves in closed and segregated communities. We're global now and thanks to social media, we meet people from different countries all the time. And, contrary to popular belief, Black men are not the only men attracted to Black women. Could Serena's point of view be tainted? Of course and from what she's saying, it's based on her personal experiences. So she should keep hunting and searching for the one Black man who could love her, when there's a man right there in front of her eyes now. He just happens to be white. Obviously not all Black people are going to accept her choice. If you're no longer a fan because of it, I'm sure she'll shrug it off and wave goodbye. She's got to do what she wants to do. There's so much more to life now than any of us ever imagined and some of us are pursuing it differently. Live life to the fullest.

It is what it is. Some women aren't on a mission to find a mate. Sometimes you simply find yourself in the same space together and there's an attraction. We no longer find ourselves in closed and segregated communities. We're global now and thanks to social media, we meet people from different countries all the time. And, contrary to popular belief, Black men are not the only men attracted to Black women. Could Serena's point of view be tainted? Of course and from what she's saying, it's based on her personal experiences. So she should keep hunting and searching for the one Black man who could love her, when there's a man right there in front of her eyes now. He just happens to be white. Obviously not all Black people are going to accept her choice. If you're no longer a fan because of it, I'm sure she'll shrug it off and wave goodbye. She's got to do what she wants to do. There's so much more to life now than any of us ever imagined and some of us are pursuing it differently. Live life to the fullest.
ZomboMeme 05012017131459.jpg

there are women with money and global exposure yet cannot find a black man to treat them right. really ?
in the whole entire wide world there is no good black man ? hmmmmm.....

could it be that the problem is within ?

I think this is because they date the same type of men in general whether it be the NFL star or rapper.

I am honestly disappointed in Serena and the fact that her legacy will soon be white washed when she bears children with her fiance.

I have been following serena closely in race related interviews and tbh she comes off as a coon to me. The same beainwashed type that believes that "white" is better.

All of the negative associations that she may have about black people or black men specifically would obviously be due to white supremacy / systemic racism.

Why even bring up the black men that she has dated and compare it to her white fiance? Can she really be so dense to believe that the color of our skin is the reason why she was supposedly treated badly by those black men?

Perhaps it had nothing to do with their egos? The way they were raised? Basically anything BUT the color of their skin?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back