Black People : September 11 revisited *

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Moorfius, Aug 31, 2005.

?

Who do you think is responsible for the 9-11 Bombings?

1. Osama Ben Laden

50.0%
  2. Sadam Husain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Inside Job by the U.S

83.3%
  4. Arnald Swartsenigger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hotep

What would you say if some one told you that your government is not telling you the truth about the World Trade Center bombings and the other events that followed the same day? You are about to know if you don't already. What sort of a people could be cold harted enough to pull off such a thing and then put the blame on some one else?
    The code that the CIA, FBI and other so-called security or mercinary groups live by is: "Deny every thing dmand proof and blame it on some body else". We Afrikans must know who we are dealing with and what they are capable of. After suffering 400 years of Slavery and oppersion, we should not be surprized about any thing the Europian does, unless we are still lost in their "Biblical Myths".........Afrikan (people) know your self.

Ase`

http://infowars.com/sept11_archive.htm

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace God,

I started a thread called "911 an inside job or not" several months ago and got basically laughed at when I offered some of the same INFO.............

- maybe our people are ready for it this time around!!!!!!!!!

If not, then they/we deserve what we get for not trusting our own ears and EYE......................

While most of our people wait for an outside source to save them which has never come............

I humbly ask do you truly think we could ever receive Justice on STOLEN LAND??????????

peace & love

3. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Now that is a deep question. Never put it in that perspective. :thinking:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    we as people get no true fairly justice upon da sour soil we stand .

5. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Each day that goes by there is undoubtedly more evidence the U.S. concockted 9/11. When I review certain events in U.S. history, and gather facts from different sources, and ultimately formulate my own opinion, there's no doubt the U.S. government orchestrated a criminal act on 9/11/2001.

This government has lied so often it's credibility is shot to s***. For example. I recently was reading events on the Spanish-American war. If you read newspaper clippings and government documents of the early 1890's, you will clearly see this government wanted to go to war with Spain long before it actually did to acquire Cuba and other Spanish territories. The U.S. wanted to expand outside it's geographical borders. The U.S. claimed it wanted to "free" the people of Cuba from an imperial nation. So what happens? Suddenly there's a mysterious explosing of the U.S. Maine off the coast of Cuba. Sound familiar? Then after a successful defeat of Spanish forces in Cuba, the U.S. becomes an imperial occupying force in Cuba for the next 35 years - in addition to occupying the Philippines which the U.S. was eventually defeated by "insurgents." Sound familiar? BTW, Puerto Rico is still colonized by the U.S. as a result of the Spanish-Americam war.

Let's look at more recent events. The U.S wanted to secure a solid foundation in South East Asia. The U.S. was at odds with Vietnam. Again, what happens? Suddenly there's an unprovocked attack on a U.S. naval ship off the coast of Vietnam. Sound Familiar? This is now known to be a complete fabrication by the U.S. and is referred to as the "Gulf of Tonkin" incident which catapult the U.S. in a ten year criminal war.

So why should 9/11 be any different? It isn't. It's Amerikkka's demonic grand scheme and lust to create false wars to facilitate a new world order. Eventually this will backfire in some degree. I don't know how. But it will.

6. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    I almost forgot. During WWII, Roosevelt wanted to enter the war. However he knew that the public, U.S. Congress and U.S Senate were highly against it. So what happens? Pearl Harbor. Need I say more? Although if there ever was a time to enter a war, WWII was it.